Still Fun After Hardcore Strats Develop?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I really love Dominion but I have a feeling once it is out, the game will turn from fun chaos into everyone calling each other noobs and bads for not following a certain meta. This is one of the reasons I like Dominion over SR: no must-follow builds or team comps and no timeblocks dedicated to one activity. No one trolls because you can't really troll when no one rages and there is really no wrong builds so the game is much more fun.

Are you looking forward to once again seeing rage associated with tier lists, item builds, lane/point assignments, and someone dissecting the one and only optimal way to succeed in the game and having every parrot it?

This mode is such a relief from the annoyances of normal play but soon it will be a tryhard fest with tons of ragers, which will in turn create lots of trolls and everyone will once again be frustrated with the atmosphere.

Bone Collect0r

09-24-2011

I can definitely see this happening but I certainly hope that Dominion will remain the fun mode it was intended to be.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

i'm already kinda sick of blind pick dominion. game comes down to who has the better Rammus/Yi/Teemo/Eve/etc.

i played a couple of all random custom dominion games with a group of friends. those were a lot more fun.

Kresterz

09-24-2011

I hope the meta means you can play some unused champs in SR

Adonteon

09-24-2011

I will do my best to smite these evil *******s. I will not let them destroy the chaos. This is what real battle is.

If I want a breather I'll play SR.

And by the way if you think I suck since i wasn't carried to my badge like so many others. Come play with me and I'll show what a great Riven is. I have about ten other characters I've mastered. But I do like showing off how good Riven is a great right now.

EmpReb

09-24-2011

I have learned having Lux with Boots of mobility and Max CDR means you can interrupt a lot of backdoor attempts which buys you time. There is counter strats to BD trust me on this.

MrSasquatch

09-24-2011

/)_- I totally just started a thread discussing "competitive" teams, haha.... My bad, but I really thought I should bring it up.

However, I actually don't think formulating tier-lists and the such will take much away from the game anyways. Frankly, I don't think there are going to be too many super competitive Dominion players, ha. And even after people start strategizing, the nature of the game allows impulsive choices for items.