Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot BRAVO!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adonteon

09-24-2011

Please riot don't listen to all these cowards to afraid to fight real people. So comforted in their ability to kill bots that they no longer have the skill to fight players in true battle.

Dominion is the truest form of combat I've seen in ages. Chaos unleashed. Right from the get go you pitted against an entire team with one goal. Victory!

Those that are hating can't wrap their head around this idea. They say there is no skilled involved and that is the farthest from the truth. I've played at least 10 games just on one day alone. There is so much to the game if players are willing to actually look under the surface.

First Off:
All this whining about champions being over powered here is just B.S. Here's an idea. Use your brain. This is true battle with no real rules but victory.

Example my last game I played on Thursday was again those that every one cries about. Singed, Rammus, Blitz, Sion, and Jarvin I believe. We had an Eve, Ez, Kayle(myself), and two other fragile dps. Guess what we were behind most of the game. But I refused to give up to prove my point from the very beginning. And we won by six points forcing a 5 cap against them.

There are no op champions here. It all depends on player skill and tactical intelligence. So what rammus got top first. He had for like 2 mins before we stole when he force to help to attack another point. And that's what we did. We became a thorn in their side. Forcing them to leave bases unguarded or limited. We won what battles we and what we couldn't win at that moment we ran and stole another of their bases.

The game lasted 18 mins and we won by six points. Fragile little dps defeated the dreaded dream team of speedy tanky dps. So my fine point of this is stop complaining that you suck at a champion. Learn to play with team work and realize it's alright not to win every fight. Distract them and kill when you can. Get those bases.

Second Off:
It may not look it but yes gold matters. Whether killing champions, minions, gold runes, or taking towers it does matter. Ones doesn't notice it first because of how fast the gold climbs but if you can get on a little steaks by picking your fights and using your brain.

You can easily gain a gold advantage which will lead to a snow balling effect. I saw a Kassadin picking off my team and it was amazing how it became easier and easier for him. He was a smart player. By 12mins he no longer had to sneak around for easy kills was tracking us down head on. So yes your skill to not the let enemy kill you over and over does show up. Since you only have 20 minutes it simply is not as noticable as feeding over 45 mins in SR.

Third Off:
Promote is great. However, Garrison is pretty much useless as is since it's easy to make towers stop attacking.

Overall the game is amazing. Please Riot do not let the whiners win and make this game boring and dull with two people sitting at two bases on each side with one member from each team battling for top. Don't let them destroy this great game just because they want to farm minions.

P.S. Yeah I know I might of misspelled and that I don't have the best grammar. I don't really care. I just get my point across. Plus my fingers will type faster than my brain thinks at times.

Anyways bring on the votes. I'm curious.

Adonteon

09-24-2011

Bump

HayzeMalice

09-24-2011

I agree....Dominion Rox...

infact dominion Rox so much I think We need a couple more Dom maps...

a 7x7

and a smaller 3x3... OR a new 5x5 that is Square with 4 capture points in corners...and Main Capture point in the Middle