Cant access free alistar skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JabJabb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

bump

JabJabb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

bump

xGigaNova

09-24-2011

I had a similar problem. I had to make sure I was logged into YouTube first. Make sure you hit "stay signed in" or keep YouTube up while you hit the "Subscribe" link. This should work. Hope this helps

JabJabb

09-24-2011

Thanks for the help, at least someone tries to resolve my problem, but no that hasnt worked :'(

Besibunny

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabJabb View Post
Okay i have subscribed to the RiotGamesInc channel, if you dont believe me riot, my username is 'twixamot' please check your recent subscriptions as i have just done it a minute ago. I keep getting a 403 Forbidden error every time i click the link of NorthAmerica (NA) on the RiotGamesInc channel to get the Alistar skin but i cant get it . I was wondering if you could just credit it to my account as that should work

My username is as shown: JabJabb
Hello JabJabb,

You could try doing it again by going here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...hained-alistar

Make sure you are logged on the League of Legends website as JabJabb. Then, just click the link provided that says Click here to subscribe to the Riot Games YouTube channel and claim your free Unchained Alistar now!

Then hit the Subscribe button.

NOTICE: You must have visited the store in PVP.net at least once before redeeming the Unchained Alistar Skin.

If you are not already logged on on your YouTube account, go ahead and sign in.

Once you're logged on, YouTube will ask for you to authorize access to your account. Go ahead and click Allow Access. It'll direct you back to the League of Legends site confirming that you have succesfully unlocked the Unchained Alistar skin.

I hope that helps.

JabJabb

09-25-2011

Nope that doesnt work, when i hit Subscribe, nothing loads

JabJabb

09-25-2011

Anyone else?

Dyllusional

09-25-2011

Are you logged into the league of legends site when you attempt to do this? If not then you may need to unsubscribe and try again.

JabJabb

09-25-2011

Yeah im logged into both sites and i have subscribed to the Youtube channel, but when i go back to the site mentioned before on LoL it doesnt load up

JabJabb

09-25-2011

bump