Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CountMoriarty

09-24-2011

During the last beta testing period I exclusively played Kasssadin and Nocturne. Both Champs with ults that allow them to move quickly some utility, seems like they should be great on dominion. Nocturne was pretty easily to get a hold of, not to many changes to how I normally build him. However it seems like I need help with my Kassadin build.

At the end of the night I ended with a build that allowed me to place highly with objective scores, although my combat score was terri-bad. For summoners I took cleanse and exhaust. Cleanse is pretty standard on Kassadin to allow him to rift away from anything, and exhuast to help escaping/1v1 ad champs. For masteries I went 9/0/21. Picking up the magic pen, and going Utility for Mana pool, movement speed, cool down reduction, awareness (want to be at six fast) I ignored presence of the master because I my summoners aren't really being great for me (perhaps i need to switch these up). I think I need the mana/cd movement but I've thought about looking at the defensive tree.

For items I started with tear, thus never OOM. And picked up boots of speed. I ended up with 1)Tear(maybe archangels if the game never ends) Sorcerers Shoes, 2)Hextech Sweeper (This gives me CD, Health and AP, although stats seem weak) Perhaps I should swith to trying to build DFG for CD AP and another CD to blow. 3) Priscilla's Blessing this items stays on the build no matter what, active is good, but capture rate is priceless. Kassadin shows up anywhere on a map, can wreck a point and run a way and harrass so the enemy can't have the point back. This is what I think Kass main goal should be and this is the only capture rate item. 4) Lich Bane, gives me another big hit in a fight and move speed.

How are all the other Kass players doing it? Sticking with the old AP build still ignoring nether blade? Building straight tank Kass? Anyone trying attack speed? My build seems okay for scoring objectives while retaining the ability to hit fairly well and contributing silence/slow to group fights but I need some help.

P.S. sorry about the disorganized an uniformed nature of this posts, I'm not a veteran player and I need to tailgate for SOME FOOOOOOTBAAAAAAALLLLL

SaT Havoc

09-24-2011

I actually play ad kass, and i find it's really effective, Some items that are good are Odyn's veil, Ionic spark and Sanguine blade, Kitea's bloodrazor is also quite good. Give it a try.

otirruborez

09-24-2011

full blown tank kass would probably be the best. he won't do any dmg full ap because all the bruisers and would die too fast.

even ad kass would be better since ad just scales waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better here.

CountMoriarty

09-24-2011

Lil Bump up in here. AD kass seems good because AD seems good in dominion but I never seem to get that many auto attacks in before i want to rift walk away. And otirruborez what do you build on tank kass? odyn's seems obvious but what else?