Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fog of War in Dominion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taropat

09-24-2011

This is probably the biggest issue I see in Dominion... Once someone walks to the center of the map they are gone from sight till they pop out again... You cannot buy wards and I didn't check if you could be a Wriggles Lantern.

Also I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I think NOT being able to see nodes that are taken by the opposing team would add a bit more to the game. But then 90% of the map would be in darkness... Which goes back to the wards part... I don't know its just a suggestion would make taking a node more interesting.

I can see why wards are not allowed in Dominion just because the map is smaller...

Possibly a new type of item, like a trip wire or optional traps for champs that do not have them. Any ideas?

FlyMoto

09-24-2011

I have often thought there is too little. Get even remotely close to a point and you are seen. The storm buff is open. Seriously it feels like most of the map is visible.

Kietsu

09-24-2011

The jungle area is small enough that a competent team would just have effectively global vision if they bought wards.

Timmy the Spork

09-24-2011

one Clairvoyance makes a huge difference.
also Teemo.