You Know What I LOVE About Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magicapples

09-24-2011

It isn't over until it is over. It puts the human virtue of perseverance front and center and rewards it.

It is like an arm wrestle, or a tug of war, or a race that is neck n neck.

It never snow balls on you like SR can where you are left completely hopeless.

When things seem most down and out, you have that Churchill moment before the battle of Britain where you decide you aren't down and out and you will fight until the last moment.

Every tide can seem against you, but you crank up your resolve and you can turn a match as so many people have found with come backs of even 1 to 200+.

You have to have the eye of the tiger every match, and whoever has the Eye, even if there is only one point left, that team wins.

You have to hold the Eye the entire 500 points. You cannot win it with one lucky kill and snowball into victory.

Grats to the Dominion Designers. Riot has shown a well of talent.

Insect Repellant

09-24-2011

I Love how no one can QQ and Rage,
Also how it gives you the energetic feeling like when you first started playing League when everyone rushed into the brushes for Firstblood

Topopop0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

yeah, im very much looking forward to the release of Dominion.
So far I love how much global ultimates can effect the game. Its really funny to watch an ashe or ezreal arrow hit all 5 people trying to cap a tower.

sibby

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insect Repellant View Post
I Love how no one can QQ and Rage,
Also how it gives you the energetic feeling like when you first started playing League when everyone rushed into the brushes for Firstblood
people still do rage.. but its less often and its forgotten a lot quicker.

I do agree with OP because last night we had a 4v5 and hung on through some tough times and our 5th came back and we managed to squeak out a win.

The thing I like about dominion is that dying isn't a terrible thing so I'm getting more practice at pvp. Of course, since dying is not so bad people are staying in fights a lot longer which might not translate to SR but overall it's good experience.

Diquad

09-24-2011

When I first set foot in Crystal Scar, I felt confused and slightly angry at the fact that I felt like I was playing tf2 again; Especially considering I was teemo (dat scout) and heimerdinger (dat engie) was on my team. I thought for sure that my team would go total pug silence on me and play League of Lone Wolves.

I even admit I almost pressed that evil little 'end game' button...

Then the Hoovy Weapons Amumu on my team started busting out this serious co-ordination teamchat mumbo-jumbo, and before I knew it we we're coming back from 465v150. We lost, but not before dropping the enemy nexus to 40 or so points.

To sum it up; I like Dominion because while teamwork is very important in TT and SR, only on Crystal Scar can you perform teeth-gritting team plays, lose the game, and walk away feeling like you weren't totally **** on.

Magicapples

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diquad View Post
When I first set foot in Crystal Scar, I felt confused and slightly angry at the fact that I felt like I was playing tf2 again; Especially considering I was teemo (dat scout) and heimerdinger (dat engie) was on my team. I thought for sure that my team would go total pug silence on me and play League of Lone Wolves.

I even admit I almost pressed that evil little 'end game' button...

Then the Hoovy Weapons Amumu on my team started busting out this serious co-ordination teamchat mumbo-jumbo, and before I knew it we we're coming back from 465v150. We lost, but not before dropping the enemy nexus to 40 or so points.

To sum it up; I like Dominion because while teamwork is very important in TT and SR, only on Crystal Scar can you perform teeth-gritting team plays, lose the game, and walk away feeling like you weren't totally **** on.

yes, good in put. i definitely don't feel as pissed when I lose in dominion. if i'm outplayed, i can accept that and be better. but when i have busted my ass and dominated in SR and still lose, I don't accept it.