You Know What I LOVE About Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magicapples

09-24-2011

It isn't over until it is over. It puts the human virtue of perseverance front and center and rewards it.

It is like an arm wrestle, or a tug of war, or a race that is neck n neck.

It never snow balls on you like SR can where you are left completely hopeless.

When things seem most down and out, you have that Churchill moment before the battle of Britain where you decide you aren't down and out and you will fight until the last moment.

Every tide can seem against you, but you crank up your resolve and you can turn a match as so many people have found with come backs of even 1 to 200+.

You have to have the eye of the tiger every match, and whoever has the Eye, even if there is only one point left, that team wins.

You have to hold the Eye the entire 500 points. You cannot win it with one lucky kill and snowball into victory.

Grats to the Dominion Designers. Riot has shown a well of talent.

Cocaco

09-24-2011

I can only agree, and the faster paced game. No farming !!! +1 riot

IMFW

09-24-2011

+1

So true and very well writen!, I just cant stop playing Rugged Garen i feel i always have the eye and ruggedness to always do my best and push to win! i feel more drained after a game of diminion then SR, balls ro the walk for a starit 20 mins!! Roit your awsome!!!

Dancing Cow

09-24-2011

A REALLY close game (like a few I've played over the past few days in Dominion) is satisfying to me whether it is a win or a loss.

I love it when a game feels like it is down to the wire.

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I agree. Fast paced is much more fun. Although, I wish summoners would come off CD a little bit faster in dominion. Since it's faster paced.

BaronVonPwny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

So true, I managed to win a game where our nexus got to 2 hp when their's was still at 90. So intense .

Kysneed

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicapples View Post
It isn't over until it is over. It puts the human virtue of perseverance front and center and rewards it.

It is like an arm wrestle, or a tug of war, or a race that is neck n neck.

It never snow balls on you like SR can where you are left completely hopeless.

When things seem most down and out, you have that Churchill moment before the battle of Britain where you decide you aren't down and out and you will fight until the last moment.

Every tide can seem against you, but you crank up your resolve and you can turn a match as so many people have found with come backs of even 1 to 200+.

You have to have the eye of the tiger every match, and whoever has the Eye, even if there is only one point left, that team wins.

You have to hold the Eye the entire 500 points. You cannot win it with one lucky kill and snowball into victory.

Grats to the Dominion Designers. Riot has shown a well of talent.

meh..nto really, the game changes after you get the enemies nexus under 100, how many 300-1 combacks have you seen? yeah....waaay more than we should

Sindivyn

09-24-2011

The hype will die down soon.

I feel no satisfaction after winning a dominion game (even close games).

Most of the time you are running from point A to point B, I prefer farming to that.

Grumbazz

09-24-2011

Dominion is awesome generally

Touchstone86

09-24-2011

It is alot of fun. My only issue will be cleared up with draft mode(Poppy >.< and maybe Jax)