Faster enemy nexus for controlling 5 points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

09-24-2011

If you control ALL 5 points, the enemy should take damage a LOT faster than it currently does

getting all 5 and is an achievement in and off itself and should be awarded as such

Kietsu

09-24-2011

What? Pretty sure that currently, holding a 5-cap for about 2 minutes would kill the enemy nexus from full.

Parkerdude

09-24-2011

Getting all 5 kills the nexus super fast, don't know what your talking about.

Talamare

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerdude View Post
Getting all 5 kills the nexus super fast, don't know what your talking about.
Not fast enough

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

i'm fairly certain that the Nexus ticks down each second by the difference between the number of control points captured.

if this is correct, controlling all five points should drain the enemy five times faster than controlling three to the enemy's two.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-24-2011

if it goes any faster for having all 5 points you minus well win the game instantly... in one of my games we ended it in 7 minutes... thats fast if you ask me.. and there were no leaver, constant control of all points and constant battles.. we held them in at their spawn. i think its fast enough as it is..

are you saying is should be faster because you had a game where you had all points and the enemy came back and won?

KriskZero

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Not fast enough
It takes longer for a game to load and start than it does to count down with all 5 points held.