Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RP purchase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XueK

09-24-2011

Can someone tell me how to purchase RP on the website? coz the in-game store, when i clicked on purchase RP and it only shows step1 and 2, any idea to get to step 3 and 4?

Gracesavesall

09-24-2011

Not totally sure my friend. There's a lot of stores that actually carry RP cards nowadays though, Also check the Games section of Target or any place like that. They usually sell a collectors pack far around twenty bucks which comes with a good amount of characters, Runes, and 1350 Rp usually. Great deal for all that.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-24-2011

PvP.net is the only place to purchase RP or input prepaid RP codes.

To get to step 3, click on the amount that you want to purchase.

If you're going to purchase the collector's pack at a retail store, make sure you open it in front of an employee; there have been reports of the RP cards missing from a good many of them, possibly stolen somewhere along the line before it got to you. I've yet to hear of any missing RP cards from Amazon purchases, so if you're okay waiting a few days (and want to pick up something else small for the free shipping), that might be the wa to go.

XueK

09-25-2011

thanks guys. done~