Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Decrease res timer, clerification handicap for losing team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZacDaMan

09-24-2011

I understand the "comeback" theme of Dominon not having to know were the consede button is at, i love it but... Giving a significant res timer reduction, and in 5v5 team match. The losing team seems to have a 90% chance they will get that 3rd point because of the 20 more seconds the other team has to wait dead more than they do. I'm pointing out 5v5 match's because they are much different because of the coordination and voice communication between players, with much better ability to defend and locking down 3 points, hence why there are so many comebacks not because of the team turning around but because of a game handicap for the losing team.... anyone else see this???
let me know what your guys thoughts are.
Also i wish Dominon was up so i could actually get more factual basis on this... I've been to busy playing the **** thing instead

To wrap up this up what I'm trying to say is there a handicap given to the losing team? because i for see the near future of teams letting the other team get ahead and just farming gold then push with the low res spawn timer as a strat this handicap will be abused once learned....

great i misspelled the topic headline.....

Bleeargh

09-24-2011

I also would like to hear a response on this. I know they want close games and people to be able to comeback but what they need to do is just nerf the rate at which the opponents points decay after you get a sizable lead. If the game is 450-50, then the 450 team just takes that much longer to win because of this decay which allows the 50 team a chance to catch up if they are good enough to earn it. Don't just throw them a win because they lost the game horribly the first 10 mins.

reblerts

09-24-2011

had a death timer of 30 secs was bs in that time they can capture like 2 points..

Bleeargh

09-24-2011

Yeah, if you notice when you have 30 second respawn timer they have a 10 second one. Huge difference and I think doesn't matter how farmed you are, you can capture points by throwing corpses at it.