Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Redeem the Unchained Alistar Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackenedSun

10-30-2013

Quote:
Tickler:
I have tried multiple times and it has given me the following message "There was an error adding the Alistar skin to your account. Please try again later."

Yeah i got the same ****

LuluDammit

10-30-2013

I'm having trouble unlocking him too. Does it have something to do with the shop being down today?

serpensortia1

10-31-2013

It doesn't work for me either. It gives the error message, "There was an error accessing your youtube account. You may try the workaround suggested below". When I try that, it says "There was an error adding the Alistar skin to your account. Please try again later". It has done this for a couple days now.

Spartac1s

10-31-2013

same message a few times, worked just now though

StormFighter4

11-04-2013

didn't work

towerdivermp

11-05-2013

now as alistar i can do EPIC cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt cu nt c unter jungling just like xchinnin

DreamDagger

11-09-2013

that cool man free skin

The V Torment

11-14-2013

Didn't work I got the riot girl Trist skin to work but this one keeps saying it is un available and there was a issue loading

xZeo

Recruiter

11-18-2013

Thanks, worked.

CharlesCole

11-21-2013

This Thread helped a ton! TY