Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Redeem the Unchained Alistar Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

What Is Smite

09-20-2014

Guys listen up, if you want to get Unchained Alistar then you have to use a browser OTHER THAN GOOGLE CHROME, THE AD BLOCK FEATURE ON CHROME DISABLES ANY ATTEMPT TO MODIFY THE JAVASCRIPT, you will get this error message in the java console: has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource

Ponyo

09-23-2014

Quote:
Gnar Breh:
Guys, just hit create a new channel in your youtube settings, then do it again. it will work.

DO THIS! This will do the trick!

3Dope5You

10-04-2014

Quote:
I have tried multiple times and it has given me the following message "There was an error adding the Alistar skin to your account. Please try again later."

I'm having the same problem, I've tried everything