Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Redeem the Unchained Alistar Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Besibunny

09-24-2011

Hello everyone!

Riot is giving away the Unchained Alistar Skin by subscribing on Riot Games YouTube page.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/subscribe-riot-games-youtube-get-unchained-alistar

Make sure you are logged on the League of Legends website. Then, just click the link provided below:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/YouTube

Then hit the Subscribe button.

NOTICE: You must have visited the store in PVP.net at least once before redeeming the Unchained Alistar Skin.

If you are not already logged on on your YouTube account, go ahead and sign in.

Once you're logged on, YouTube will ask for you to authorize access to your account. Go ahead and click Allow Access. It'll direct you back to the League of Legends site confirming that you have succesfully unlocked the Unchained Alistar skin.

LethalTwinkie

Recruiter

09-24-2011

when i goto the linkn it tells me Ive unlocked Alistar but when i go to play he isnt unlock in my champions list.

The Uprising

Recruiter

09-24-2011

Quote:
LethaltTwinkie:
when i goto the linkn it tells me Ive unlocked Alistar but when i go to play he isnt unlock in my champions list.

unlock him manually and see what happens? (oh man 450 ip what nao??)

Besibunny

09-24-2011

Quote:
LethaltTwinkie:

Hello LethaltTwinkie,

You can try doing it this way. Log on to your League of Legends account through the actual client.

Then it should direct you to the community announcement page again. Go ahead and click the link that will take you to the Riot Games YouTube channel.

I hope that works.

NinjahKiin

08-14-2013

iv done all of the above and still am not receiving my skin

ryuzell

09-18-2013

thanks its work for me

Unistier

09-23-2013

Ty worked and now time to show it off

CapnJwow

10-06-2013

did they just stop giving the skin away? because i cant find it..

silvrfox

10-08-2013

Quote:
CapnJwow:
did they just stop giving the skin away? because i cant find it..

did you try both links?

Tickler

Recruiter

10-08-2013

I have tried multiple times and it has given me the following message "There was an error adding the Alistar skin to your account. Please try again later."