Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worst dominion champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hobocop

09-24-2011

Quote:
Timmy the Spork:
i haven't played enough to call him the worst, but Cho'Gath is the worst of the champs i've had a chance to play, largely because he is punished for dying (loss of feast stacks).

it may just be that i'm bad at Cho.

My experience has been the opposite, once I changed my build up. He's an amazing defender.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

simplygnome

09-24-2011

I have seen 2 Sivirs and tried her twice myself, and havent gotten her to do anything meaningful.

Imma try a different build, because as of right now, shes the only "useless" champ Ive found. Or rather "not good for Dominion".

Im thinking a promote/rally pushing build with a rushed Shurelias Reverie, and defend bot. Minions do give decent gold, so see if you can push with her.