Worst dominion champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagusKeno

09-24-2011

Actually I play Vlad, even in Dominion the heal nerf doesn't slow him down too much, he can do some painful damage if he's not being focus fired down. and his Transfusion still heals him for around 150 mid-late game, does between 500-800 damage, as well as the sanguine pools escape and his aoe for quick minion removal.

Yvo

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagBoss View Post
viegar and nasus because they can't farm
Nasus is god tier.

Adonteon

09-24-2011

You know that all ranged dps can go for wits end, the new bow doing 2.5% health and madred's right? Dominate and kill any dps with little trouble. The first too at a good prices too.

otirruborez

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagusKeno View Post
Actually I play Vlad, even in Dominion the heal nerf doesn't slow him down too much, he can do some painful damage if he's not being focus fired down. and his Transfusion still heals him for around 150 mid-late game, does between 500-800 damage, as well as the sanguine pools escape and his aoe for quick minion removal.
more like 200-400 dmg transfusion and 150 heals(if full ap).

very weak for dominion when lifesteal ad's heal for more with greater dps.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

i haven't played enough to call him the worst, but Cho'Gath is the worst of the champs i've had a chance to play, largely because he is punished for dying (loss of feast stacks).

it may just be that i'm bad at Cho.

fernsauce

09-24-2011

Fiddlesticks seems like he'd be awful. His ult is really powerful in teamfights, and there really aren't big teamfights in Dominion.

But eh, maybe he could catch 2-3 people off guard.

Xalthorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I rank TF as one of the biggest improver when it comes to Dominion vs SR viability, just falling below stealth champs in the usefulness his ulti grants. Besides the Ionian spark is pretty much made for him.

Fenthis

09-24-2011

Thing about veigar is with so much ganking going on he is capable of getting ability power from the immense amount of pvp combat going on. not to mention an amazing form of aoe stun control.

in the same sense nasus has a powerful ulti, extended point defence thanks to spirit fire and wither provides a powerful movement and attackspeed slow.

They all have their pro's and con's to judge someone as the weakest champ you would need to see their utility and how it helps your team. i found singed to be quiet weak however i queue'd with friends that weren't stupid enough to chase him.

Such League Wow

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totaltrash View Post
At least for now, heavy damage and speed rules. Stealth and global ults are good too.

So, champions that are squishy, have poor escapes, do mediocre damage, have no speed, no stealth and no global utility are not doing well in Dominion - Sona, Fiddle, Veigar and most tanks come to mind.
I've done amazing with Sona in my games. I build her as a straight up AP caster with a RoA and max CDR. Her Crescendo is invaluable in holding points, her Q does very good damage, and of course her speed boosting ability is amazing as well. Every time I've used Sona I've come in 1st or 2nd place with her and usually won the match.

Reaperr

09-24-2011

Shen, I never imagined I could be so useless in a match when playing him. The map debuff makes him horrible.