Should the Fog of War change in Dominion?

Maintain vision over Neutral/Hostile Towers. 33 82.50%
Remove vision over Neutral/Hostile Towers. 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Dominion Fog of War - Poll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeinahtanWC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

After playing dominion for quite a bit, I have found that nearly the entire map is always visible. I find it incredibly difficult to evade and gank enemies since a majority of them behave as if they have some form of maphack going on due to the rules. I understand you are trying to change the meta-game with the mode, but when it comes to vision issues, it gets a little silly. If anyone is familiar with DoW2, the control points will update depending on who owns the points on the minimap but will not provide vision.

So, a simple poll and discussion to see how people feel about the vision changes in Dominion.

Slits

09-23-2011

if you remove vision over hostile towers, u lose all strategy for setting up assaults, you need someway to keep track of enemies since wards dont exist, imo it wouldnt be very strategic having the whole enemy team MIA without any abilities to ward, i think the vision is set up perfectly for the map

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

The vision is necessary to actually position yourself. If more of the map was invisible, these super roaming Rammus/Teemo guys would feel even more powerful. If you want to "hide" your intentions, you have to juke your enemies in the center jungle, while staying away from the buffs at mid.

LeinahtanWC

09-23-2011

You could bring wards back or some form of item in response that can help with scouting. To be honest the Summoner skills all need an overhaul individually when it comes to Dominion. I mean Clairvoyance could be changed to provide vision over the whole map for a few seconds or improve the sight radius of all friendly units by a large margin. Right now... no one uses Clairvoyance on the always visible map.

Hannor

09-24-2011

like, Literally half the map area is in dark. It only seems to visible if you stay in the lane all game.