Karthas in Dominon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpleenballPro

09-24-2011

Here is an issue that needs fixing. A Karthas can flash into the spawn and use his passive to kill champs in their spawn. It has happened and I have seen it.

Our Hero Niko

09-24-2011

the beam from the spawn tower negates all passives and persistent effects.
even trynd can't survive with his ulti against it.

so i call bs on this statement.

something bigger to have noticed is his passive while on a point. he can still defend when he dies, and his ulti can defend globaly.

he's actually a really good defender for being an offensive champ, and i actually see nothing wrong with him.

Vakyoom

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our Hero Niko View Post

something bigger to have noticed is his passive while on a point. he can still defend when he dies, and his ulti can defend globaly.

he's actually a really good defender for being an offensive champ, and i actually see nothing wrong with him.
^^

keep trying OP

SpleenballPro

09-24-2011

Quote:

so you tested this then?

Cocona Vatel

09-24-2011

Quote:

exceept if a champ kills him not the turret he will lvie in there zone as his passive

Our Hero Niko

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpleenballPro View Post
so you tested this then?
i have actually. when i win a game by a large margarine i would run into the enemy spawn for comedic effect.

Karthas can't become a ghost and Trynd can't stay alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyric Elf View Post
exceept if a champ kills him not the turret he will lvie in there zone as his passive
if the turret gets the killing blow, it will negate it, and even then, you have the massive regen of the spawning pool.

and considering the tower deals 1000 true damage a second, i doubt you'll land the killing blow.

simplygnome

09-24-2011

Quote:
i have actually. when i win a game by a large margarine i would run into the enemy spawn for comedic effect.

Karthas can't become a ghost and Trynd can't stay alive.

if the turret gets the killing blow, it will negate it, and even then, you have the massive regen of the spawning pool.

and considering the tower deals 1000 true damage a second, i doubt you'll land the killing blow.
Could test it with a well timed CHO-Nom. Or Garen-Stab if you wanna be a sissy.