Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leavers in Dominion - Instate a new rule

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

10-05-2011

+1

Number of games that don't start from dodgers, and numbe rof games lost from 4v5's, really hurts dominion.

In dominion there isn't a snowball like SR, so if you are losing you can easily come back with 5v4. Really sucks to go from 400-100 to 0-83

Heartlis

10-05-2011

Quote:
Brackhar:
Not a bad idea. I'll follow up and see what people think.

Thank you very much for looking into this important issue. Its been 2 weeks, any update?

joebeajetski

10-06-2011

Quote:
yirki:
what if a DC? :/ i like the idea but my computer dosnt always do what i want it too

Then you will understand how other players feel by being matched up with other people leave. The reason for your leave doesn't make a difference to your team...one less player ruins their chance at a fair fight.

Being matched with people of the same "Leaver/AFK%" would be an awesome way to give you guys a taste of your own medicine.

I've played hundreds of games approaching 800 or so, and I had my 2nd leave yesterday and that was only because of some weird server glitch. I would personally love to be only matched up with people with that kind of match completion rate. I think this would be an awesome thing to consider for Normal games.