Leavers in Dominion - Instate a new rule

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

09-24-2011

Every.........single......game ...... there is a bloody leaver. Honestly, can we enact a harsh penalty for these people? If one is already in place, can we post some data up that makes folks who don't quit happy to see that trolls and rage quitters are losing their accounts or having them locked for a month?

Otherwise why doesn't everyone just quit? This needs action soon!

EDIT: I just had a brilliant idea. Is it possible for PVP.net to pair leavers with other leavers? That way the more a person rage quits, the more likely he/she is to be paired up with other rage quitters. I'm talking about people who leave 20+ games.

Killustration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Agreed. +1

I Carry ty

09-24-2011

+1 good idea

kylebear

09-24-2011

bump

QueenPandaa

09-24-2011

what if a DC? :/ i like the idea but my computer dosnt always do what i want it too

Skeeep

09-24-2011

Riot probably has their address... why not just kill repeat offenders?

Jgame

09-24-2011

I don't report people because I'm nice.

Draygo Korvan

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirki View Post
what if a DC? :/ i like the idea but my computer dosnt always do what i want it too
You cant hit that reconnect button within 5 minutes?

And if your computer cant stay connected often you should probably address that. It isnt fair to the other 9 people you play with if you have crash issues every single game.

Comonad

09-24-2011

If its 5 minutes, that gives NO TIME AT ALL for one to reconnect if their internet died. What will happen is the team will just surrender at like 14 minutes if they disconnect at 9, and then they get a leave...

And yes, morons, people do disconnect. Suppose a storm comes through and knocks my power out so I have to reset the router. That can take time...

Dewiniaid

09-24-2011

The biggest issue I'd see with reducing the leave time is that some people really do take 5+ minutes to restart their computer and finish logging in/loading into Dominion.

(Granted, I had a 20 minute 'leave' at the start of a SR match because I had catastrophic hardware failure right as it started... but I still came back, never mind how unfun lv1 is vs a team that's all lv13)

123456 ... 9