Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just now played a game of Dominion... And it's gone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buradin

09-23-2011

Lolwut.
Dominion was off a few hours ago, and then I just check after a match, and its up. That game ends, then its gone. Another sneak peek for one game tonight?

JuniorTroller

Recruiter

09-23-2011

lol. probably some riot employee trolling everyone else. but for that, i thank him

Warkeiser

09-23-2011

Well I played dominion one game, then when I tried to reconnect after the first finished it said the queue was disabled. Lo and behold, it was not available, so I logged off.

I log back on to check something really quick and notice it's back up, so I played another game. Same thing happens after this game, but relogging does not bring it back up.

I'm confused, to say the least.

Edit: Relogged 3 times and it's back up again.

Buradin

09-23-2011

Yeah, something like that was what happened to me, except I didn't log, it just said queue was disabled.