Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is your sleeper OP Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PwngorStormfiend

09-24-2011

Liking my Eve, and Trundle.

CaptHarlock

09-24-2011

Quote:
Twilight Monkey:
I agree

I thought the lack of Q farming would be horrible but...no...he can do quite well

Just to give you some perspective on how good Nasus is...

I was able to hold off a Poppy, Garen and LeBlanc from a node solo as Nasus and get a double kill.

Kresterz

09-24-2011

Irelia hehehe

thesaboteur

09-24-2011

AP shaco is amazing. my last game was 16/9/12 my best have been a 19/9/10 and a 14/2/13.
hes great at Defending towers killing in the "jungle" and poking the hell out of people. and so much fun.
i even made a singed of all champs from a other team rage at me. it made my day lol

KriskZero

Recruiter

09-24-2011

Janna. Just dance around a turret with slow + stun against a melee character and they'll be raging in no time.

Acidosys

09-24-2011

Nidalee.

Garbage untill 6, but that's like.. 2 minutes?

Then absolute god-mode at capping those far off nodes.

Basically if 1 person chases you, run and jav them until kitty can finish them, or, if 2 people or more are chasing you, run and jav wasting there time, turning the fight into a 4v3.

Have yet to lose playing nid.

justanotherguy

09-24-2011

veigar, yep

since dominions mainly centered around skirmishes,he is able to nuke down someone and pretty much win the skirmish(if its 3 people or less), he excells at killing people trying to ninja cap or solo defend a turret, thus getting the turret after the kill. not to mention his stun is AMAZING at stopping group caps since people cap in a nice little circle that skilled veigars can use to stun them all hastily

lots of people build odyns, but ill deal, moar mp