Who is your sleeper OP Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PwngorStormfiend

09-24-2011

Liking my Eve, and Trundle.

CaptHarlock

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Monkey View Post
I agree

I thought the lack of Q farming would be horrible but...no...he can do quite well
Just to give you some perspective on how good Nasus is...

I was able to hold off a Poppy, Garen and LeBlanc from a node solo as Nasus and get a double kill.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Irelia hehehe

thesaboteur

09-24-2011

AP shaco is amazing. my last game was 16/9/12 my best have been a 19/9/10 and a 14/2/13.
hes great at Defending towers killing in the "jungle" and poking the hell out of people. and so much fun.
i even made a singed of all champs from a other team rage at me. it made my day lol

KriskZero

09-24-2011

Janna. Just dance around a turret with slow + stun against a melee character and they'll be raging in no time.

Acidosys

09-24-2011

Nidalee.

Garbage untill 6, but that's like.. 2 minutes?

Then absolute god-mode at capping those far off nodes.

Basically if 1 person chases you, run and jav them until kitty can finish them, or, if 2 people or more are chasing you, run and jav wasting there time, turning the fight into a 4v3.

Have yet to lose playing nid.

justanotherguy

09-24-2011

veigar, yep

since dominions mainly centered around skirmishes,he is able to nuke down someone and pretty much win the skirmish(if its 3 people or less), he excells at killing people trying to ninja cap or solo defend a turret, thus getting the turret after the kill. not to mention his stun is AMAZING at stopping group caps since people cap in a nice little circle that skilled veigars can use to stun them all hastily

lots of people build odyns, but ill deal, moar mp