Who is your sleeper OP Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XaoGarrent

09-23-2011

Kennen.

People complain about mages there, but in my experience Kennen rolls so hard it's not even funny. On the other hand, I have only had a handful of games where I didn't roll, even if my team lost, no matter who I played. But Kennen feels particularly game changing on Dominion.

Marius Caesar

09-23-2011

Udyr..
He'll slap your s hi t all day everyday.

Telladriel

09-23-2011

I went 27/10 with vayne last game before they turned it off, 3 phantom dancers, boots of mobility and entropy.

HMS BUTTPEE

09-23-2011

Skarner

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Tanky AP attack speed Cho'gath.

As a defender, he's impossible to pressure through minion pushes, promoted or otherwise. He has a ranged AoE he can use to stop captures if the enemy actually manages to force him off the point, and while on the point, he has enough burst damage to put a serious dent in even the tankiest attackers.

Healing effects may be reduced by 20%, but with the sheer speed this build can clear minions, it can add up to a significant amount of healing from his passive, making him incredibly sustainable on defense as well as assaulting points with the help of a minion wave.

Vecuu

09-23-2011

Lux. I rush a Frozen Heart, since, with the passive gold, it doesn't slow down my AP very much at all.

And I get to shoot Lazers. Lazers everywhere.

Unclephillip

09-23-2011

Yorick/Udyr

Rhatha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Veigar. I was a bit worried at first being unable to farm AP very hard, but the ability to blow all your buttons and obliterate half the defense at a point can not be understated.

300 Midgets

09-23-2011

Kayle (dominion items work with her so well)

MonsterMatt1010

09-23-2011

Malphite is a stellar defender. Pack garrison and no one should ever take a point you're standing on.