You dont HAVE to hold all 5 points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

simplygnome

09-23-2011

If you have three points (the Windmill and your starting bot and mid points), you dont HAVE to push and take the other two.

Sometimes its a good idea. However, if three are alive and missing on the map...dont break into three solo champs and one duo team. You're asking to be eaten by Kassadin and/or Akali.

Defend the three you have, wait for a quest to pop, steal all the health packs, keep the enemy low enough (not DEAD, just low hp..respawn timers are shorter than the time it takes to heal..esp for the tanky dps everyone is complaining about) that they CANT retake your areas, get your mega buff in center. Goup.Up.To.Defend (two groups, mobile to get to all three points).

Dont spread so thin attacking their spawn point that three other champs just come from behind and take all your points, or pick you off 1 by 1.

Its a dance....take lessons before stepping on the floor, lest you get Served. =P

Both friendly and enemy teams have fallen for this trap today (Garen and Mundo..I dont know what it is about these champs that promotes insanity =P).

In any event, Im sure more strategies will be created as we get more time to play. Happy gaming folks.

PudgyPants

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygnome View Post
If you have three points (the Windmill and your starting bot and mid points), you dont HAVE to push and take the other two.

Sometimes its a good idea. However, if three are alive and missing on the map...dont break into three solo champs and one duo team. You're asking to be eaten by Kassadin and/or Akali.

Defend the three you have, wait for a quest to pop, steal all the health packs, keep the enemy low enough (not DEAD, just low hp..respawn timers are shorter than the time it takes to heal..esp for the tanky dps everyone is complaining about) that they CANT retake your areas, get your mega buff in center. Goup.Up.To.Defend (two groups, mobile to get to all three points).

Dont spread so thin attacking their spawn point that three other champs just come from behind and take all your points, or pick you off 1 by 1.

Its a dance....take lessons before stepping on the floor, lest you get Served. =P

Both friendly and enemy teams have fallen for this trap today (Garen and Mundo..I dont know what it is about these champs that promotes insanity =P).

In any event, Im sure more strategies will be created as we get more time to play. Happy gaming folks.
this just makes to much sense for anyone to take seriously....brb gunna go back cap

Unclephillip

09-23-2011

I call it Arathi Basin syndrome

Your team can't be satisfied with winning the game with the only 3 points you need

No, they have to have ALL 5

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post

Your team can't be satisfied with winning the game with the only 3 points you need

No...no ..the memories. The Alliance, they're in the TREES...!!!

RaspyTurnover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

If I'm the roamer/ninja capper I'm just going to constantly try to cap the other 2 points.

And it was not K

09-23-2011

Quote:

A.B.S. I like the sound of that. I have A.B.S and I.B.S.

Unclephillip

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azemis View Post
A.B.S. I like the sound of that. I have A.B.S and I.B.S.
Whats I B S

And it was not K

09-23-2011

Quote:
Whats I B S
Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Tony9691

09-23-2011

Quote:

Lol I miss WoW. I remember AB as an alli player. It was pretty much an auto loss when you randomed that ****. Sad that my only horde toon had his pvp gear in half the time it took my alli guy.

Unclephillip

09-23-2011

Horde always were better at pvp