Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Omg riot! How did you make dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So amazing. I haven't played a lot of it, been busy when ever there was beta going on, but I have played about 5 games. 2/3 I believe, for wins/loses. Even then, that hour I spent both wining and loses 5 totals games kept me excited and interested the entire time through; something SR failed at, miserably, if I may be so bold.

The constant, fast paced, action that is forcefully stuffed into dominion in such a way that it explodes out in a flurry of amazingness makes it a much better, all around satisfying, map. Win or lose, it ends up being fun.

One of the big reasons, for me, is that I die a lot. Mainly because I enjoy experimenting with different champions or different builds in order to spice up the love life.
In SR this leads to my team being angrier than [insert witty comment I can't think up here]. but, in dominion, I can do the risky things, buy the fun new items, and just have a good time without worrying about dying.

I love this kind of objective based gameplay, ever since I started playing online games with CoD4 I've liked the objective game modes like HQ and DOM over TDM or DM. Dominion is definitely a domination game mode, and that's one of the reasons I love it.

For example, in MW2, I play domination with a friend when ever we play; and when ever we play the only objective I go for and defend is B. Why? Because B is the key to every map in that game. So, like B in MW2, I go for top. Because Windmill seems to be the key to every map and once I get windmill I defend that point like no other man, woman, or schild could even realize.

TL;DR - Dominion is AMAZINGGGG~~~! Keep up the good work riot, can't wait for the full release and I can only dream of the other maps, game modes, and other goodies you have hidden up those magical sleeves!