Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I could rage all night

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kial

09-23-2011

Actually ranged ad is very viable they are not that uncommon on EU games they have a different meta game so far.(yeah it's in beta and I'm talking about meta games) ok yes you need 2 assassin type champs. and having more doesn't hurt. but a good tank+ ranged ad working as a team can tear people up. supports kinda suck at capturing but they are good at defending. and that is just by them selves the problem with playing a support is if you are 1vs 1 as a support you are doing it wrong. your a support use the buddy system it wins games. Tanks also good defenders and good forceful tower takers but once again they are not the best 1vs1 champ.

The problem is nukes and tanky dps are and in all games just win in 1vs1 combat. and if your not playing well with your team that is what you are doing. So you feel useless when if fact you just jamming your over sized square peg in that cute adorable little circle whole and it ain't working.

It is quite interesting how our game 4 people rush top now always where over there some times they do but often 2 go bot. and what will happen is the 2 bot will kill one bot and then push the lane real quick like and cap the bottom point regardless of what happens top by about the time top is capped if there is contested at all. I am really looking forward to see how strategies develop based on these different concepts.

I have played 4 games as zil 2 wins 2 losses. what I've learned playing sooooooooo many games as him in dominion is that you can push lanes in a lane but if 2 people show up your ****ed. but pretty much all none tanky champs are. But if your built correctly you can still defend. but you play best doing as the job implies and supporting. and don't give me that zil is a nuke ****. he has count them 1 move that does damage and 2 that support. that makes a support. all support have some damage. if you think I'm full of it give me and example.

D1rtySanchezZ

09-23-2011

Ye dudee, there r like 10 champs that r strongest on the map and just by champs alone which ever team has more the u no that team is gonna win

Coexist

09-23-2011

Rammus is GREAT on Dominion, everyone screams OP, and he really is powerful. Great mobility, he can also 1v1 the carries in Dominion because of his W (reflect) and with his ultimate, I've killed Nidalee, Gangplank, all the like in 1v1 situations with Rammus.

I've heard praises for Heimer but I've yet to actually see a good one and the ones I played against aren't really that much of a problem, honestly in Dominion you get money so fast that you can kill his turrets in 1 - 2 hits.

SirTimbo

09-23-2011

Ranged AD are good, just it's a trial stage so not all comps have been tested. I mean the fastest character base is gonna be MF and I had a good time on her back capping and using lightbringer to help others chase through brush.

Ez and Ashe are also good, just ashe needs 2 extra MS items (double PD for me) before she matches MF but to compensate she gets spammable slows and a good ult. twitch is incredible, can poke under turret, make decent getaways and slow. His ult is a liability though.

For mages there's ryze, heimer, karthus.

Fuskamo

09-23-2011

I have yet to see a rammus, he has been banned every game. It's usually an assassin gank fest. It's like playing 3v3 but more stressful and annoying. I only play it because I'm so tired of SR.

Expect the unexpected. Right. First content release all year and this is what we get?