"All of the clicks feel wrong"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ladnil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Title is what my friend kept on insisting after a couple games of Dominion today. He'd click and things would just miss slightly or not work at all. Has anyone else experienced anything like this on the Crystal Scar? We went to Summoner's Rift after a few Dominion games and he said the problem went away.

Champions were Xin, Cho, and Annie.

Brokroma

09-23-2011

Clearly the problem here is that you were playing Dominion.

dmbrandon

09-23-2011

My attacks fizzle all the time because online games are always < offline games.

Crypsix

09-23-2011

It was probably server strain. I usually had no problem playing Dominion. I played yesterday and all was fine. I played today at Beta Launch and my skills sometimes needed another click/press or every time I would click somewhere to go, it wouldn't mark. As it got near closing, less people played and the problem went away for me.

TankHunter678

09-23-2011

As in, you are clicking on an enemy champion and yours is walking right past them despite no lag? I have gotten that a few times, leading to me getting killed.

Ladnil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypsix View Post
It was probably server strain. I usually had no problem playing Dominion. I played yesterday and all was fine. I played today at Beta Launch and my skills sometimes needed another click/press or every time I would click somewhere to go, it wouldn't mark. As it got near closing, less people played and the problem went away for me.
That actually makes sense. We know it wasn't his connection specifically since things work fine in normal, but if the strain on the Dominion specific servers was causing issues, this seems like one way it could manifest. Thanks.

Crypsix

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladnil View Post
That actually makes sense. We know it wasn't his connection specifically since things work fine in normal, but if the strain on the Dominion specific servers was causing issues, this seems like one way it could manifest. Thanks.
No problem, glad I could help.