Zilean Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EllTee

09-23-2011

To me, his spell set CD's are set to work more with SR. While playing dominion I noticed it was harder to dish damage like I'm used to in SR. The revive CD on Dominion needs to be a tad bit shorter no?

just some thoughts, troll me, downvote me, what ever just want to know if anyone feels the same, or if I just had an off game.

Zephyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Perma haste yourself and backdoor capture points.

EllTee

09-23-2011

Bumping

Caidos

09-23-2011

I think I've lost every game I had a Zilean on my team. It felt like he was falling off far too quick, reducing him to a speed boost/slow bot. There's better choices than Zilean for ultra-fast ninja point stealer.

EllTee

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZephyre View Post
Perma haste yourself and backdoor capture points.

Have you done this? or Seen it done? seems annoying as fk.

Brokroma

09-23-2011

I don't get bombs until level 8 as zilean.

He's incredibly good with rammus.

Jack Oat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

I think even lvl 1 bomb are incredibly effective to halt someone capping your point since it ticks in 3 sec, interrupting their channel without being dangerously close to them

Brokroma

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Oat View Post
I think even lvl 1 bomb are incredibly effective to halt someone capping your point since it ticks in 3 sec, interrupting their channel without being dangerously close to them
There are a thousand and one better ways to interrupt point captures than zilean, and if you're close enough to drop a bomb, they're close enough to gapclose and instagib your squishy caster ass.

Zilean shouldn't be engaging until much later in the game, which is why I've found stacking archangels to be a very effective strategy when playing him.

onionmanofgreece

09-23-2011

I gotta disagree.
This one zilean on the other team was backdoor/ninjaing like a boss. He was able to capture 3 points in the time it took me to capture boneyard. Then to catch the speedy little bugger i had to buy boots of swiftness, feather dancer, priscilla's blessing, put on my lvl 5 q (i was Garen) and hit a speed shrine.

Zilean=best backdoor ninja ever