Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion problems, suggestions, summary

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xgraliee

09-23-2011

Quote:
Roganzar:
I agree with the health pack restoring some mana when you grab them.

hm... that can work...but if u get a Cata....u dont need the mana from health pack... that would just broken champs like Kass... i can grab packs all day while still team fight and caught point... not that i cant with just getting Cata. i just thinking how broken it would be if i get mana from health pack....TT yep kass is going to end up ban with Ram.

From OP
"And most kassadins will get RoA/Tear of the goddess in dominion if they want to do that strategy.

Anivia is a heavy mana based hero and cant defend forever or against multiple opponents back to back. Brand is pretty good on dominion because hes not as mana dependant or cd dependant."

u dont need RoA or Tear... that is what i mean... with just Cata, i can rift walk all i want almost... u dont want Tear or RoA in this game mode. they are waste of gold.

back on the dmg to tyrn. he might just have x/21/x mastery. that would make it so that u dont kill him with 500 AP and one combo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crosis

09-23-2011

Quote:
Xgraliee:
hm... that can work...but if u get a Cata....u dont need the mana from health pack... that would just broken champs like Kass... i can grab packs all day while still team fight and caught point... not that i cant with just getting Cata. i just thinking how broken it would be if i get mana from health pack....TT yep kass is going to end up ban with Ram.

From OP
"And most kassadins will get RoA/Tear of the goddess in dominion if they want to do that strategy.

Anivia is a heavy mana based hero and cant defend forever or against multiple opponents back to back. Brand is pretty good on dominion because hes not as mana dependant or cd dependant."

u dont need RoA or Tear... that is what i mean... with just Cata, i can rift walk all i want almost... u dont want Tear or RoA in this game mode. they are waste of gold.

back on the dmg to tyrn. he might just have x/21/x mastery. that would make it so that u dont kill him with 500 AP and one combo.

I got no problem with trynds damage. I think its on par to where it should be actually. Im saying leblanc who is argueably a higher damage based hero (especially with no bashees viels on this map to mess up her combo). And i had 500 ap plus lichbane, soooo i if i had that same setup in say Summoners rift, i would have been walking through people, right now the damage difference from playing AP heroes to playing AD heroes feels a little off is all. Same with no resource heroes to heroes who are resource dependant.