Dominion problems, suggestions, summary

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xgraliee

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roganzar View Post
I agree with the health pack restoring some mana when you grab them.
hm... that can work...but if u get a Cata....u dont need the mana from health pack... that would just broken champs like Kass... i can grab packs all day while still team fight and caught point... not that i cant with just getting Cata. i just thinking how broken it would be if i get mana from health pack....TT yep kass is going to end up ban with Ram.

From OP
"And most kassadins will get RoA/Tear of the goddess in dominion if they want to do that strategy.

Anivia is a heavy mana based hero and cant defend forever or against multiple opponents back to back. Brand is pretty good on dominion because hes not as mana dependant or cd dependant."

u dont need RoA or Tear... that is what i mean... with just Cata, i can rift walk all i want almost... u dont want Tear or RoA in this game mode. they are waste of gold.

back on the dmg to tyrn. he might just have x/21/x mastery. that would make it so that u dont kill him with 500 AP and one combo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crosis

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgraliee View Post
hm... that can work...but if u get a Cata....u dont need the mana from health pack... that would just broken champs like Kass... i can grab packs all day while still team fight and caught point... not that i cant with just getting Cata. i just thinking how broken it would be if i get mana from health pack....TT yep kass is going to end up ban with Ram.

From OP
"And most kassadins will get RoA/Tear of the goddess in dominion if they want to do that strategy.

Anivia is a heavy mana based hero and cant defend forever or against multiple opponents back to back. Brand is pretty good on dominion because hes not as mana dependant or cd dependant."

u dont need RoA or Tear... that is what i mean... with just Cata, i can rift walk all i want almost... u dont want Tear or RoA in this game mode. they are waste of gold.

back on the dmg to tyrn. he might just have x/21/x mastery. that would make it so that u dont kill him with 500 AP and one combo.
I got no problem with trynds damage. I think its on par to where it should be actually. Im saying leblanc who is argueably a higher damage based hero (especially with no bashees viels on this map to mess up her combo). And i had 500 ap plus lichbane, soooo i if i had that same setup in say Summoners rift, i would have been walking through people, right now the damage difference from playing AP heroes to playing AD heroes feels a little off is all. Same with no resource heroes to heroes who are resource dependant.