Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xYol0swag420x

09-23-2011

ultimate is great for ninjaing towers

DeathByPockets

09-23-2011

I've played 3 games with him on Dominion, and he's my favourite champ so far - all 3 times I top scored the game, even the one where I was on the losing team. I can confirm that Trynd will wreck his day a lot of the time, but he can use his Q to get around the map a bit faster, and it's a line nuke, so it can stop multiple people capping at once. Additionally, if you build CDR (Yoummu's and something like spirit visage) he can ult a LOT, which is crazy powerful on the smaller map. Dunno whether he's gonna be a *top* tier pick once a stable meta forms, but he's definitely a solid choice and a lot of fun.

Raging Zygote

09-23-2011

Quote:
thejackel92:
So has anyone tried playing Dominion with Noc yet? I haven't seen anyone do it (and I'm not that great with him) but I was thinking about it, and his ult seems like it would be really useful.

I have seen over 20 Noct's in Dominon games. As with SR, in the right hands he is awe inspiring.