Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thejackel92

09-23-2011

So has anyone tried playing Dominion with Noc yet? I haven't seen anyone do it (and I'm not that great with him) but I was thinking about it, and his ult seems like it would be really useful.

Caidos

09-23-2011

I played one game as him and did reasonably well with a horrible item build. He's a strong duelist, and his ult helps him get to where he needs to go.

Falcon

09-23-2011

but against try, ram, yi he get destroyed.

Ephemeral Wolf

09-23-2011

Only down side of Nocturne in Dominion is not as many things to hit with his passive to regen on the prowl, I would think. But for 1v1 situations he can be pretty deadly and his passive would block enemies from responding to capping their towers for a few seconds, yeah.

Blackfire447

09-23-2011

He is tanky DPS so he can't be a bad pick for dominion, hes no Jax or Trynd, but he is a solid pick. Pretty good at 1v1s and his ult gets him places quickly.

Falcon

09-23-2011

Quote:
Blackfire447:
He is tanky DPS so he can't be a bad pick for dominion, hes no Jax or Trynd, but he is a solid pick. Pretty good at 1v1s and his ult gets him places quickly.

Trust me if there not almost dead, he does not stand a chance untill way late in the game, His Ult is nice but its on such a long cool down, most of the time you just cant use it.

while Ram and Tryn and yi just zip around the map destroying players and taking nodes.

Blackfire447

09-23-2011

Quote:
Falcon:
Trust me if there not almost dead, he does not stand a chance untill way late in the game, His Ult is nice but its on such a long cool down, most of the time you just cant use it.

while Ram and Tryn and yi just zip around the map destroying players and taking nodes.

I've done quite well with him, he is still a solid pick, not 'tier 1' but still viable. He isnt on the same level as Trynd or Jax, but still decent, and he does fine early game IMO

Falcon

09-23-2011

Quote:
Blackfire447:
I've done quite well with him, he is still a solid pick, not 'tier 1' but still viable. He isnt on the same level as Trynd or Jax, but still decent, and he does fine early game IMO

Yea he can take a tower. have him get caught buy ram or jax, try you name it, he is toast. I did ok the first game I played, but I got a few quick kills.

Reynmaker

09-23-2011

Seen a few, they were good. Killed them more than they killed me though, like that matters. Noc is as good as any champ in Dom

Von Voytz

Recruiter

09-23-2011

hes been my main since his second week out, he is op in dominion