I'm having trouble with Karma.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziotoxe

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenic View Post
Hm, thanks for the infos. I'll have to try some of it out.

Also on the note of rune pages, I'd probably drop the Mp5 runes for something else, cause lets face it. On dominion you'll hardly need Mp5 with the health relics.

I need to farm 6300 ip for another page though.. alejflwkejleaj!
Go CDR or AP yellow than

otirruborez

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenic View Post
I've been having trouble 1v1ing unless I'm defending, I mean it depends what I'm against I know. What about runepages? I don't have an AP page yet, just a tanky/CDR page is what I've been using. Is an AP page best for Karma?
ap has no early game advantage in 1v1 like in sr so you will do badly against ad with items. no matter what ap you have ad will out damage you, especially with your cooldowns.

Squidget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

I play Karma as an AP support burster. With AP your shield does 500 AoE damage and shields 500 life, so if you hit 2 targets it's a 1500 damage swing. That's a huge deal in a 2v2 fight.

I tend to start Catalyst and then go straight to Deathcap and Morello's. After that a tanky item or two if you need it (finish Odin's or pick up Frozen Heart), or grab Void Staff if they're building MR.

In terms of play, you want to move with another player when possible. Ideally you want someone who can protect you and who's going to be in the middle of enemies - Singed is a good choice. Failing that, go with an AD carry and use your shield/slows to protect them and burst your enemies. Make sure to land your tether damage whenever possible, especially in larger fights - you only get the damage proc when the tether touches something between you and your target, so put it on a creep if necessary to nuke someone. Max your shield first and heavenly wave second, taking EWE as your first three skills. For summoners I usually run Promote + Ghost, but I sometimes switch to Exhaust + Ghost if the enemy team has a lot of melee champions I'll want to exhaust.

With AP, Karma becomes a very good all-around character and a great 2v2 fighter.

Such League Wow

09-24-2011

Garrison on her is a must. While defending a tower and someone decides they want to try and dive you for it, pop Garrison, pop a Mantra, shield yourself, then use your Q. I've gotten 2 triple kills with Karma with this combination. She's extremely good in this mode, since her 1 on 1 fighting ability is so strong. She can hold a point like a boss. Not to mention her Spirit Bond is invaluable in getting to towers faster with your teammates.

Adonteon

09-24-2011

Ionian Boots, Evil book, Death cap. High ap on karma is the key. No matter what every one says Karma is dps with bonuses not support. Fight like you got a pair the enemies will fall. Only take on point in tether around lvl 5 and that's it max out shield and fan back and forth.

Fighting with another team is great but she can one v one or sometimes two v one if your great at her.

KaLYoshiKa

09-24-2011

Get a lot of CDR, AP and end on a Lichbane. You can now 1v1 kite pretty much anyone in the game. Probably grab Movement Speed Quints (Since as others have said, AP was mostly for early SR Karma which doesn't mean nearly as much in CS).

LordJerichoSwain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

i tried a game as karma in dominion and I got highest PS, was like a 14 min game though xD