I'm having trouble with Karma.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beelzenic

09-23-2011

I recently bought Karma cause I had fun with her during the free week, but I'm having trouble with her in Dominion.

So I'm wondering, has anyone played Karma much on dominion? I can't seem to do really good with her yet. What summoner spells do you take? Do you just follow a dps around or defend?

Also on the note of epic dominion games, I had a game where we lost 0-10, it was soooo close. Sure was fun though!

otirruborez

09-23-2011

you won't do any damage, but you should be attacking with someone with your tether.

she should always be on offense using her tether to speed someone up.

Ziotoxe

09-23-2011

Karma got really good 1v1 power and survability, her speed buff can make you an easy counter-point early on. Karma shine on 1v1 and in 2v2, so defending and taking sneaky point is the way. I love playing Ghost/Garrison.

Salathiel

09-23-2011

I was using her earlier and I tend to play her offensive/support. I don't try to actively attack the enemy if its a big fight, I support my allies and speed them up/slow the enemy down to let them grab the kill or healing/shielding them for them to get away or get that extra hit to survive the fight. It really depends on your team comp, she can shine really well in Dominion.

xYol0swag420x

09-23-2011

Hug a tower and never lose it for the whole game.
Defending is important too.

Beelzenic

09-23-2011

I've been having trouble 1v1ing unless I'm defending, I mean it depends what I'm against I know. What about runepages? I don't have an AP page yet, just a tanky/CDR page is what I've been using. Is an AP page best for Karma?

Ziotoxe

09-23-2011

A good rune page for Karma should look like this, MPen red, flat Mp5 yellow, CDR per lvl blue, flat HP or Ap quint. I run : ( Mpen red, Mp5 Yellow, 6x CDR per lvl blue, 3x Mp5 blue, 2x AP quint, 1x Mpen Quint.
http://i56.tinypic.com/x4rh2u.png
(Not the best)

BluJay24

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenic View Post
I recently bought Karma cause I had fun with her during the free week, but I'm having trouble with her in Dominion.

So I'm wondering, has anyone played Karma much on dominion? I can't seem to do really good with her yet. What summoner spells do you take? Do you just follow a dps around or defend?

Also on the note of epic dominion games, I had a game where we lost 0-10, it was soooo close. Sure was fun though!

I had a game where I literally carried with Karma (I went 12/2). Our team consisted of shaco, rammus, riven, xin zhao, and me (karma) while the enemies were orianna, amumu, jax, irelia, and sion.

Needlessly to say, I wasn't capable of 1v1ing 3/5 of their team, so I ended up following whoever requested my help. My build when the game ended was cooldown boots, prospector's ring, rod of ages, force of nature, and a glacial shroud (going into frozen heart). I didn't ks that much, and my AP was relatively low for most of the match.

Personally I think ghost and flash are the best summoner spells. Karma is very good with her mantra enhanced tether as it allows two people to get to a target quickly.

Zyrusticae

09-23-2011

I like to go exhaust/promote with Karma.

She doesn't need extra mobility because of the tether, which doubles as a nasty snare if she's getting chased. Also, you should be upping her shield, which can make her virtually unkillable 1v1 (it's easily the strongest in the game).

Promote a minion, then trololol the enemy by supporting/harassing while they try to kill it. Fun stuff!

Beelzenic

09-23-2011

Hm, thanks for the infos. I'll have to try some of it out.

Also on the note of rune pages, I'd probably drop the Mp5 runes for something else, cause lets face it. On dominion you'll hardly need Mp5 with the health relics.

I need to farm 6300 ip for another page though.. alejflwkejleaj!