Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


324 to 1 come back what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kial

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Not a Cobra:
if it was 324 to 1....
That means NOBODY on your team died.
Nobody Neutralized a point.
Nobody Captured anything.
Nobody got the relic in the middle
For about 7 mins.
So tell me, how did you spawn camp the enemy for 7 mins?

Only having point advantage counts if you are bellow 100hp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twister1245

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Not a Cobra:
if it was 324 to 1....
That means NOBODY on your team died.
Nobody Neutralized a point.
Nobody Captured anything.
Nobody got the relic in the middle
For about 7 mins.
So tell me, how did you spawn camp the enemy for 7 mins?


after <100 hp, i do believe nothing expect capture points can hurt the nexus buddy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kysneed

Senior Member

09-23-2011

and this is the reason dominion sucks...you can COMPLETELY dominate a team, just kill kill kill, just ownage...and still lose, so dumb, im seen come backs like this over and over, its ******ed that one team can own the scoreboard for so long and then lose because the rules change after a certain score.

id much rather be on a losing team once the scores dip below 100

move the nexus points up to 1000 or 1500 and keep the rules the same, everything dmgs the nexus at all times

if you think comebacks like this are rare, then you havnt played enough dominion, i see it ALL the time EU west and NA servers, so something needs to change. its just random luck who has 3 captures once the scores are below 100...totally completely luck (mainly because its solo Q and nobody knows what teamwork is, so solo Q dominion will be the worst thing in the gaming world once its actually live 24/7)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nelag

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Kysneed:
and this is the reason dominion sucks...you can COMPLETELY dominate a team, just kill kill kill, just ownage...and still lose, so dumb, im seen come backs like this over and over, its ******ed that one team can own the scoreboard for so long and then lose because the rules change after a certain score.

id much rather be on a losing team once the scores dip below 100

move the nexus points up to 1000 or 1500 and keep the rules the same, everything dmgs the nexus at all times


I'll keep it simple for ya: The other team dominated the first part, then the OP's team dominated the rest and actually was able to hold it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kysneed

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Blefshmere:
I'll keep it simple for ya: The other team dominated the first part, then the OP's team dominated the rest and actually was able to hold it.



not necessarily, kills drop nexus points above 100, below they could have still be getting slaughtered, but kills no longer matter, the game changes below 100


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1eagueGOD

Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
Not a Cobra:
if it was 324 to 1....
That means NOBODY on your team died.
Nobody Neutralized a point.
Nobody Captured anything.
Nobody got the relic in the middle
For about 7 mins.
So tell me, how did you spawn camp the enemy for 7 mins?



Wrong, you can die and it wont count against you late game

I won a game the second time I played comeback from 250-3

video proof:

http://www.twitch.tv/winningfreak/b/295660871


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ayen57

Junior Member

09-23-2011

CSB, you're not the only one who's had a comeback.

inb4 downvotes

/thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kysneed

Senior Member

09-23-2011

Quote:
winnningfreak:
Wrong, you can die and it wont count against you late game

I won a game the second time I played comeback from 250-3

video proof:

http://www.twitch.tv/winningfreak/b/295660871


oh look...another incredible comeback!! SO RARE I NEVER SEE COMEBACKS!!!!

once you get enemy nexus under 100, its hard to win, and the other team will comeback 70% of the time. ive even had 4v5s where we get **** stomped until our nexus is below 100, then we make a comeback, but still lose because there are only 4 of us


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cAZNc54

Senior Member

09-23-2011

@_@ its not luck who gets captures. at the beginner and intermediate level that might be true but at the advanced level that is far from true. the main point of the game is to capture points, just like how the main point classic is the push turrets to main base and in both cases destroy the main nexus. however, in neither format is killing champions a priority. it IS a VERY helpful way to win the game, however NOT the way to win the game. so don't be upset that these comebacks happens, because more times than not the team that "was" winning got careless with their win streak.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cAZNc54

Senior Member

09-23-2011

also another thing to note, if you were so good at killing the opposing team champions then most certainly you have an advantage at taking towers, in the end you are only to blame for not taking advantage for capturing the towers by prioritizing killing champions