324 to 1 come back what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Last game before they disabled dominion I was playing as rammus. and well they may have had a 5 point cap on us for a little while. but in the end we came back and won.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...apImage2-1.jpg

Yes I was looking up que. I'm a programmer and using a queue is something you learn in basic programming class but people say que and curiosity made me wonder is que a legit word?

Adult Male

09-23-2011

dominion is still up, just so you know

Arc Tech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

que means what in Spanish (and por que means why, porque means because...I think that's how it was... or maybe it's just in context... *shrugs* been several years).

Flyrich

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus7 View Post
no...............

Kial

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus7 View Post
Not in NA? Which server? Played fair bit on EU since that was online basically since 9am eastern yesterday.

KingFirmin504

09-23-2011

Que is slang for queue just as cell phone is slang for cellular telephone. People are concise (or lazy depending your outlook) and like to shorten things. Dont think too much about it.

Drizin

09-23-2011

Why didn't you buy a thornmail?

Kial

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirminatorWSG View Post
Que is slang for queue just as cell phone is slang for cellular telephone. People are concise (or lazy depending your outlook) and like to shorten things. Dont think too much about it.
I know this but I do draft pick and I get board waiting and do other things. You know how it is if you ever played much ranked. xp

Not a Cobra

09-23-2011

if it was 324 to 1....
That means NOBODY on your team died.
Nobody Neutralized a point.
Nobody Captured anything.
Nobody got the relic in the middle
For about 7 mins.
So tell me, how did you spawn camp the enemy for 7 mins?

Kial

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizin View Post
Why didn't you buy a thornmail?
Although it synergies well with rammus he actually gains a lot more survivability with hp. I could of swapped out thornmail for the randuins. but I feel as though the cc is more effective than the extra damage. and with it I can taunt and kite any champion without taking damage which sounds wrong but your team is with half a **** kiting>tanking 1 champ and I can still tank their whole team long enough for my team to kill their whole team if they were dumb enough to all focus me. also taking less damaged from trynd per second. means I can outlast him even with his ult.