Rammus has to be removed for Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llWardenll

09-23-2011

Dear Ojaz,

I am not sure if you have noticed--actually, I am positive you have not noticed....judging by the fact that you made this post in the first place. There have been about 100 threads of people crying about Rammus in dominion, and people care just as little about your QQ'ing as they do about the rest of the QQ'ing about imbalanced champions.

How about you spend the time you use complaining to actually IMPROVE YOUR GAME and THINK about how you can counter popular tanky choices.

nephdj

09-23-2011

Dominion just needs a max movement cap, that way doesn't nerf heroes

JiggalyWiggaly

09-23-2011

please tell me, are you legitimately asking them to remove a champion from the game and expect them to agree with you? serious question.

PudgyPants

09-23-2011

they have a draft mode for a reason....

Skylam

09-23-2011

good news, you can ban him in draft pick

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung007 View Post
don't listen to the scrubs, Rammus is probably the most imbalanced character in Dominion. If you can't understand that, well, you're stupid. It's incredibly frustrating to be defending bot and top from pushes and then all the sudden Rammus is capturing your point back home. It's possible to stop him, but I feel that mobile champs in general are incredibly OP in Dominion. Rammus is just a little worse because he can also 1v1 most AD carries.
Karth
TF
Panth
Lux

SHURELIAS REVERIE

DOUBLE BOOTS BUILD (Your choice plus Mobility) OOH SNAP, I SAID IT!

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by llWardenll View Post
Dear Ojaz,

I am not sure if you have noticed--actually, I am positive you have not noticed....judging by the fact that you made this post in the first place. There have been about 100 threads of people crying about Rammus in dominion, and people care just as little about your QQ'ing as they do about the rest of the QQ'ing about imbalanced champions.

How about you spend the time you use complaining to actually IMPROVE YOUR GAME and THINK about how you can counter popular tanky choices.
Im not gay, so I hope you're an attractive female with a good career, cause Imma marry you. If you're not, then...know any good lube?

/silly.

(Great points and the complete truth -- Thumbs up dude).

S4SSY

09-23-2011

Stop whining two easy solutions
1. Play Draft mode and ban his ass
2. Learn to counter (well the fact that your complaining probably means this isn't easy for you... oh well)

S4SSY

09-23-2011

Hell even learn how to kite...
You know Valoran would be a better place if these people just learned to play better rather than try and ruin other peoples fun...