Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rammus has to be removed for Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arc Tech

09-23-2011

Quote:
Xgraliee:
arc.. u havent see how many places ram can be at on dom at the same time yet. but dom was never said to be balance. riot even said that they wouldnt balance the game around dom. just go draft mode. u will see ram ban permanently if the leader have any brain and not fp.

I have been playing draft. I can't remember the bans though... I don't think he was perma banned though. Jax is easily the #1 ban imo.

Even that high mobility can be countered. Lux ult, just attacking theirs, immediate response (you can usually only neutralize if they respond immediately...).

The Starflyer

09-23-2011

speed gains need to be scaled back in dominion. any champ is good w/ mobility

Sacosa

09-23-2011

Its called "Defense" someday people will learn that concept.

Taggerung007

09-23-2011

don't listen to the scrubs, Rammus is probably the most imbalanced character in Dominion. If you can't understand that, well, you're stupid. It's incredibly frustrating to be defending bot and top from pushes and then all the sudden Rammus is capturing your point back home. It's possible to stop him, but I feel that mobile champs in general are incredibly OP in Dominion. Rammus is just a little worse because he can also 1v1 most AD carries.

PINKMONKEY24

09-23-2011

People haven't learned the strategy for Dom. 3 caps is all you need to win. People seem to go for kills and extra caps rather than defend what they have. Get the three caps on your side and defend those, and no one will be able to stop you. and for god sakes stay under the turret!

Hannor

09-23-2011

Meh, the cheese strats are not working as well as they did a couple days ago. People have realized you can't leave areas of the map completely undefended.

Honestly, ninja capping will most often get you killed unless you know where all five of the enemy are, and since noone wants to take CV...

Smoky

09-23-2011

Dont remove rammus, remove the OP

"ok"

Eladis

09-23-2011

Honestly, the people who complain about rammus are the people who chase and don't care about capping the objective or look for kills instead of holding points.

This reminds me when SC2 came out and everyone complained about 4 gate because they didn't know how to counter it.

Chad Warden ABAP

09-23-2011

ok

ZeroTheRulerz

09-23-2011

Quote:
Gun0:
There is always Draft pick, he is not ban worthy for dominion in most cases imo

This person speaks the truth... if you do not want to see a champion join draft and see that champion banned or pick that champion first in the selection process.

EDIT: Actually I have found rammus very effective against the current champions being played very often in dominion (I have played 18 matches and have mostly seen melee type champions). He also has high mobility which makes him good for getting turrets... especially with the item which makes capture go faster. The majority of matches I have played were in the draft type mode for dominion.