Has the beta ruined the hype?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TobiSaru

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Singleton View Post
It's on right now.
this man does not lie :O

BarxBaron

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygnome View Post
Okay man, Ill give you two hours, but thats IT. You're gunna have to pay PREMO next time...
XD

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

bump

JiggalyWiggaly

09-23-2011

stop bumping this freaking thread. sheesh. no. it didnt ruin the hype. the hype is over, yes. but it's the same hype it woulda been if they released it later. now let me find interesting threads to read without having to look past this one at the top of the list every time.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggalyWiggaly View Post
stop bumping this freaking thread. sheesh. no. it didnt ruin the hype. the hype is over, yes. but it's the same hype it woulda been if they released it later. now let me find interesting threads to read without having to look past this one at the top of the list every time.
Don't like it, don't click it. But I had to bump to make sure people understood what I meant. Honestly how excited were you when the beta came out? Probably pretty excited, but not nearly as excited as you would have been if it just came out officially. At least that's how I feel.

JiggalyWiggaly

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
Don't like it, don't click it. But I had to bump to make sure people understood what I meant. Honestly how excited were you when the beta came out? Probably pretty excited, but not nearly as excited as you would have been if it just came out officially. At least that's how I feel.
my reaction when beta came out: omg i get to play dominion! *rush to play it*
my reaction if the same game came out "officially": omg i get to play dominion! *rush to play it*

see what i mean?

RoshanEatsBabys

09-23-2011

I've played three matches so far and i'm sold. I can play 3 matches of Dom in the time it takes to play one match of SR and have 3x's the fun. I don't think the "hype" has been ruined at all. I've had a taste... and man was it good!

Mr Mystical

09-23-2011

not at all in fact I think they should full release. The game runs fine ---

StretchyStretch

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggalyWiggaly View Post
my reaction when beta came out: omg i get to play dominion! *rush to play it*
my reaction if the same game came out "officially": omg i get to play dominion! *rush to play it*

see what i mean?
Ok then, if that's how most people feel then I guess the hype wasn't ruined, but I don't think I had the same reaction to the beta as I would the official release.