Has the beta ruined the hype?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

CLARIFICATION! Whoa whoa whoa, I am not saying the beta is ruining Dominion, I'm just saying the hype that would have come from a big release was lessened due to the beta. Dominion is still amazing, but I didn't get that "Yes it's finally out OMG finally thank you Riot!!!!!" when the beta came out and I don't know if I will get it when it's officially released.

So we've pretty much had Dominion for two days now, so it basically feels like it is out already. Now when it is officially released, it isn't going to be nearly as exciting because we've already had it for a little while.

I hate to say it, but now Riot has to take it away from us for a while to build the hype again and release it with a few new minor features(like a couple new items and such.)

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

bump

Not complaining or anything, but seriously, I was expecting this big announcement and all sorts of celebrating to happen when Dominion is Officially released, but now when it happens I'll probably just say "awesome, but I've been playing it for a little while now"

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Nope. If you see the OMG I LOVE DOMINION THREADS then you could get the assumption (and its JUST an assumption) that there is a decent community set who really likes this game mode. I think it will be just fine (def much better than poor poor TT).

SirTimbo

09-23-2011

I'm never playing SR again, it just doesn't compare.

xYol0swag420x

09-23-2011

So pretend there was no beta.
They just release it officially.
A day or two later all the hype is gone.
What changes?

BarxBaron

09-23-2011

Hell no. It just makes me want more... like a effin' crack dealer....just a little taste. I NEED MOAR.

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarxBaron View Post
Hell no. It just makes me want more... like a effin' crack dealer....just a little taste. I NEED MOAR.
Okay man, Ill give you two hours, but thats IT. You're gunna have to pay PREMO next time...

iceyknight

09-23-2011

hell no i'm hooked i dont want to play sr i rather just play deminion

Evelynn Bot

09-23-2011

It's on right now.

JuniorTroller

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereIsNoHope4U View Post
So pretend there was no beta.
They just release it officially.
A day or two later all the hype is gone.
What changes?
took the words out of my mouth. it's realeased. why's it matter when and under what circumstances. at one point you will be playing dominion for your first time. thats what the hype was about.