Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

stop complaining about "op" heros

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrincessDerpy

09-23-2011

Tanky DPS doesn't win Dominion.

****ing HEIMERDINGER wins dominion. I have yet to see a team with Heimer lose.

SaT Havoc

09-23-2011

Quote:
Nerivalara:
Tanky DPS doesn't win Dominion.

****ing HEIMERDINGER wins dominion. I have yet to see a team with Heimer lose.

My team with a heim usually loses because typical they're all dumb free weekers who don't know how to play him. But i will say Heim is a very good pick.

SaT Havoc

09-23-2011

Quote:
MorgManBasher:
TF is bad and you should feel bad for thinking otherwise.

did i ever at some point say that TF was good? no.

SaT Havoc

09-23-2011

Quote:
MonsterMatt1010:
TF is one of, like, 3 champs that can stun lock Trynd on his own. I eat Trynd alive when I play TF. Still, Dominion's gameplay promotes (and almost requires) the team to stay spread out. Champs that excel at 1v1 (mostly tanky DPS) are always going to have the edge. It's not unreasonable for people to take issue with the fact that a good 70% of the champ pool is almost nonviable and expect some changes made.

And armor barely makes a difference when Trynd attacks twice per second and is critting for 1000 damage. And juking is easier said then done because he has an aoe slow and a low CD gap closer.

You'll never hear me complain about Trynd because I don't usually have too much trouble with him. That doesn't mean there's not a problem there.

absolutely this^

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Quote:
MonsterMatt1010:
There are only a handful of champs who can stunlock Trynd long enough to not get eaten alive. And, as has been said before, "CC him" isn't really a counter. It counters everybody.

Thats the SAME counter he has on all maps. Yes, hes counterable. I havent lost a game yet to a Trynd (I HAVE lost games, just not to a trynd). Lock him down, run away (I <3 Shurelias Reverie for this...so awesome for the whole team). Exhaust.

Tynd is good, but hell...doesnt even compare to the Kogmaws ive seen.

iEklypze

09-23-2011

I hope to god they don't balance around Dominion. It will ship me straight to DOTA2 if SR is affected by Dominion

SCxMaster

09-23-2011

Quote:
iEklypze:
I hope to god they don't balance around Dominion. It will ship me straight to DOTA2 if SR is affected by Dominion

I'm very curious to see how they start balancing the champions between Classic and Dominion modes.

RevenantVerse

09-28-2011

Best way to beat tryn is with cho gath. Feast before he ults. Or Silence him before he uses it and let your team do the rest.

b0rg

09-28-2011

I agree with the title, but not the rest of the post where you say "pick tanky DPS and win". People should be experimenting, trying new things out on the new map. The rush to settle on a meta and/or tier list is getting annoying.

Middies

09-28-2011

*The following heros are OP AND I HATE IT: QQ
Akali
*Alistar
*Amumu
*Anivia
*Annie
*Ashe
*Blitzcrank
*Brand
*Caitlyn