Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wait... why does Dominion have to get taken away late at night?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulki

09-23-2011

The game seems relatively stable with some non game-breaking bugs. There are balance issues but it's otherwise playable, and the queues right now aren't as long as some regular patches have been (patches in the past brought queues twice as long or more).

So uh... why does it get taken away? Every time there's a limited window for Dominion, people are going to flood it during those hours... If it were already available all day long, more would get burned out earlier and the queues would become more uniform.

And saying it's for open beta testing makes no sense. If you let people freely play whenever they want to instead of cramming everyone in during select hours, then you will inevitably end up with more detected bugs and less severe server cramps.

Talamare

09-23-2011

to prevent people on the other side of world from playing

KappaNitori

09-23-2011

Ryze and Swain they own in dominion never out of mana or on cd.
ops wrong thread

The Fake iMeow

09-23-2011

Because they still beta testing it checking for bugs and peoples opinions I assume.

tfbacon

09-23-2011

I'd say the most common opinion is that it needs to be up perma now before I quit lol again.

Sabre070

09-23-2011

Quote:
Talamare:
to prevent people on the other side of world from playing

QFT

At least put it at different times.

Ions03

09-23-2011

Give it back

Aelethe

09-23-2011

Quote:
Ions03:
Give it back

Akesgeroth

09-23-2011

What I don't get is that they claim they open dominion off peak hours, but in truth turn it on during peak hours.

Mk5StrikerEureka

09-23-2011

it will come back.. its the weekend