Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot do something about this hack on youtube

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sickness23

06-03-2010

Dear Riot,

I love your game and the community, I like playing your game and winning fair and square but other people out there are trying to ruin the game by hacking your League Of Legends. I don't know if this youtube is true on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTMcHX-doE&NR=1. But please do something about it if indeed it is true.

Thanks Riot for listening.

BustaBerserker

06-03-2010

Wow, some people really just have no honour.

MoldyOnions

06-03-2010

I bet that link is a keylogger.

Lutos

Senior Recruiter

06-03-2010

Quote:
MoldyOnions:
I bet that link is a keylogger.

me 2

Ash Ketchum

06-03-2010

its a fake, most likely you wont even be able to download the program as the video states you have to complete a survey first so hes trying to scam you and make money, and if u can download it, its most likely a virus or something to steal your account.

SnKzR

06-12-2010

I downloaded this hack. There is no virus. This thing really works but i don't want to use it. Someone should delete this video from you tube somehow.

lonto

06-12-2010

No virus... i also found Influence Points hack here. Anyway this is not good because cheats ruin the game.