Rumble on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorgManBasher

09-23-2011

Has anyone tried him on Dominion? Just curious.

Also AP Tristana since her early game is ridiculous and great for 1 on 1?

MorgManBasher

09-23-2011

bump

MorgManBasher

09-23-2011

And not a single F was given that day

ElJiggles

09-23-2011

I haven't seen a single Rumble yet.

Blackfire447

09-23-2011

I saw a rumble earlier, he did alright, he does well on SR cuz he dominates lane, without lane, I'd think he isnt a great 1v1 champ (unless enemy stands in ult) so not sure how good he'd be.

Ziotoxe

09-23-2011

If I remember, he got a little speed buff + a shield, with a AOE slow ult + double single slow. Rumble could be good at defending or being on back on small teamfight. He won't be bad, but he won't be the best.

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Out of the maybe 10-12 games I've played, at least half have been as Rumble, and my 4 most recent matches on Dminion, I've been the MVP 3/4 times, both winning and losing. Rumble is crazy awesome on Dominion.

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Oddly enough, I was just getting on here to post about my experiences with Rumble! =)

I have played rumble for several (6ish?) games and have played against 3.

Depending on how you build him, he has different roles, but I must say I personally LOVE him on Dominion.

Here are the benefits of Rumble:
- Great Movement Buff. Mobility is KEY. Its nearly perma spammable (and Im a CDR fan =)
- Shield sustains early "Windmill" clash damage up top (where in the teams are rushing top and theres a big ability -poke- fight)
- Great "Capture Disruption". Not only can you just shield for movement and FLAMETHROWER their entire team (stopping capture and allowing the tower to resume firing on them), but you can also ULT into them from a long ways a way. I have stopped a top recapture a few times by movement buffing and just ulting as soon as I got in range, to stop the capture just a few seconds earlier. Sure, you dont get a secured kill that way as much because you telegraph that youre about to be there, but then again you.stop.the.capture, which is almost always more important that KDA, in the long run with Dominion (in my experience YMMV).
- Slows allowing you to control the other team. Very important to keep them away from both the middle powerup and health packs, while you kill them. Or just keep them in your tower if the situation happens (Akali loves to dive me, thinking Im squishy).
- Tanky enough that he doesn't get instagibbed by some popular champs like Irelia and Jarvan.

My personal style is my tank runes page and 9/21/0. Ghost and Promote (My speed allows me so much mobility that promoting on a lane Im NOT pushing is awesome, then I run off to support somewhere else..Or for early fights, the super creep suprises the F outta the enemy..he hits HARD early levels)

I start with KindleGem, boots 1, and 3 pots.
I buy one level of harpoon and two levels of shield. Level four comes REALLY quickly so I dont miss flamethrower. Start out of the gate and SPAM W (actually spam both to get to the 'danger' level, so your shield and movement buff are getting the bonus, then just W all the way to the top.

I go for:
KindleGem, Boots, 3 health pots (yeah..theyre cheap enough..whatever, Im still experimenting)
Boots --> Ionian
Rylias starting with the Giants belt
Kindle Gem to Shurelias (CDR, more health, AND the speed boost active that is GOD in Dominion IMHO)
Then a Chain Mail and a Negatron Cloak. That rounds out your health (and the health bonus of your shield).
I turn those into an Abyssal for more damage and then either turn the Chain mail into a Zhonyas or just make a Death cap, depending on how the game is going (or if my team is damage gods, more tankiness to keep alive longer to CC with your slows and such. I have NOT tried the 'new' MR item yet for him but Ill repost once we get to play again and I try it).

Anyhow, I love my Mechanized Menace. Also, please dont forget to use the Pirate Skin, as it is obviously superior and makes a difference in playstyle.

I've also seen him do very well doing more AP, but the above is my preference. I use my speed and tankiness to just disrupt the PISS outta people, and then fly away wherever I want. (Pisses Alistar off SO MUCH. Slow ass cow)

Hope you have fun whatever build you use.

simplygnome

09-23-2011

Bump for the OP..and my vanity.