Nasus in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yvo

09-23-2011

I thought of it on a whim, did a little math, then put it into effect.

He's absolutely brokenly overpowered on dominion. The ability to free farm at almost any time, combined with massive free income and fire fire being a whole point interrupt make him a literal juggernaut. Siphon's hitting for half of peoples health 10 minutes into the game, I had multiple siphon 1 shot crits on champions after I made my trinity at like 8 minutes.

I don't think it's an inherent champion problem, it more has to do with the massive gold/xp income dominion gives.

Ruusaan

09-23-2011

Wither, AoE, Siphon = WTF Nasus just won a 1v3. o.O

He's tough to take on. He also hard counters all those AS carries that are running around now. :P

Cathelas

09-23-2011

Lichbane-based AP tank builds are scary as **** on him. Set nasus on one of your points and watch as you never lose it.

Sergar

09-23-2011

Yeah, not the world's best Nasus player, but a Rammus and Trynd assault me while I'm defending Windmill (both at half health) killed both of them. Then a Pantheon comes and finished me off, but oh well.

gnmish

09-23-2011

Awesome, haven't tried Nasus yet, as I assumed the lack of minions/time to farm would cripple his buildup.

Have to give him a try.

Cathelas

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnmish View Post
Awesome, haven't tried Nasus yet, as I assumed the lack of minions/time to farm would cripple his buildup.

Have to give him a try.
If you build him his normal trin force \adish build, then he won't do much damage. You have to capitalize on what else nasus is good for, and thats his massive aoe damage and beefyness. As well as his Q can still hurt.

Yvo

09-24-2011

Yeah, I'm not even a good Nasus player imo, In a normal game I feel I'm dragging my team down if I play him. In dominion however, after the first few minutes and the massive gold income, it's just so easy to feed him into death city. He will eat your soul.

Seriously did multiple 1v3's on attacks and still took points. Even if I died a teammate could clean up the mess and get the job done right after I went down.

The cycle of life and death continues, he will live, you will ALL die.