Cass is completely broken on dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZodiarkSavior

09-23-2011

Now I'm going to see a bunch of horrible Cassiopeia's...
Why?
The same reason why I see a bunch of bad Morganas..

Gorsz

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTheFeedQueen View Post
hardly a cast time anymore. So you can simply try to keep turning around while fighting, I guarantee I will outdps you. Now if you actually "try" to kill me. That is when I will ult.

Maybe all the cass's you fight ult right away. I wait until peple think they got a sure win then hit the because the last thing they are thinking about in moments like that is to back off.

Um, good people turn around, im sorry that you play against bad people. I also like how you keep bringing up the ultimate for everything.

You do know that the ultimate is on a pretty long CD right? Any meele that jumps you/flanks you, and u do not have your ult up, and they have any sort of CC, you're dead.

Go play SR with cassi and let me know how you do, quit trying to get things nerfed for the stupid LoL mini-game.

Go do ranked, report back.

I see you only have 300 normal wins, so yeah you prolly do play against scrubs.

Coulombe

09-23-2011

Quote:
Real talk. She is the ultimate skirmisher. Especially early game with no towers to protect your ass
Downvoted because of your mocking in post-game chat. She's better at full teamfights than skirmishes anyway, but she's great on either map.

przmm

09-23-2011

she is broken in everything

TheScarletJester

09-23-2011

Its true, my first dominion game ever was with cass. Ended it VIP 22/7.

Darckwar

09-24-2011

Morg is a lot of fun her Q will 1/2 hp most champs like yi kog try poppy mord shaco an so on and her E blocks stunns and slow the ult is grate you can tower hug and kill champ so esy with it.

Kietsu

09-24-2011

Quote:
cass is actually one of the top 5 mages in summoners rift.
InafterElementz

Marlbrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Uuito View Post
Enemy team has Jax and Akali.

Cass now dies before she can say "But I wanted to ulti"

One word makes Cass tremble in fear.

Akali.

And she's one of the top picks for Dominion just because of her ridiculously crazy ability to snowball.
Yeah no akali or Jax on the other team they'd be able to fight you easy and take your tower you can't kite people who just jump over your poison.