Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cass is completely broken on dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

09-23-2011

Quote:
EveTheFeedQueen:
this is the problem though. Who the hell can rip apart cass 1on1. Like really, the only people who could are unviable long cooldown ap carries or tanky dps. Both which are never picked. All those melee champs with no stuns that are common picks get kited and killed before i even get to 70% hp. She is like a walking turret of poison. You better be able to attack from range or stun for a very long time or you're ****ed.

You're so highly irrational, one good cassi beats you now you're making a bunch of **** up. Jax, xin, nocturne, master yi, just to name a few, also try dodging that Q once in a while, then you'll find cassi cant kite at all.\

Also yes, akali.

Pretty much dodge 1 single Q poison she has no run speed. I actually played cassi on dominion and I felt very vulnerable running around trying to cap points.

Out of all the champions to complain about on dominion you pick cass... lol so funny.

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
minkus1000:
I have never kited a yi before, nor have i been kited. not sure how this works.

you just kill yi with your ult. He is glass. Everyone else you kite.

Gorsz

09-23-2011

Quote:
EveTheFeedQueen:
you just kill yi with your ult. He is glass. Everyone else you kite.

Try turning around when she goes to ult, then yi rapes the **** outta her, why you so bad?

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
Necks:
And then she says "I need blue buff".

mana seems to be a non factor on dominion. The turrets seems to restore your mana if you win a battle over them. I was at 60% of more mana all game with only a catalyst.

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
Gorsz:
You're so highly irrational, one good cassi beats you now you're making a bunch of **** up. Jax, xin, nocturne, master yi, just to name a few, also try dodging that Q once in a while, then you'll find cassi cant kite at all.\

Also yes, akali.

Pretty much dodge 1 single Q poison she has no run speed. I actually played cassi on dominion and I felt very vulnerable running around trying to cap points.

Out of all the champions to complain about on dominion you pick cass... lol so funny.

look at the pick idiot. I am not complaining. I am bragging. herpidee derp derp

Gorsz

09-23-2011

Quote:
EveTheFeedQueen:
mana seems to be a non factor on dominion. The turrets seems to restore your mana if you win a battle over them. I was at 60% of more mana all game with only a catalyst.

Anyways I still find this hilarious, you think cassi is broken while I think all the AD meeles/assassins/mobile tanks are broken, that one cassi must have really ****ed you up.

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
Gorsz:
Try turning around when she goes to ult, then yi rapes the **** outta her, why you so bad?

hardly a cast time anymore. So you can simply try to keep turning around while fighting, I guarantee I will outdps you. Now if you actually "try" to kill me. That is when I will ult.

Maybe all the cass's you fight ult right away. I wait until peple think they got a sure win then hit the because the last thing they are thinking about in moments like that is to back off.

JamesLeBoss

09-23-2011

Quote:
EveTheFeedQueen:
she is impossible to invade. I defended against 3 champs and stomped them out. She just cant be stopped. All you gotta do is ward the sneak points and bam, no more surprise invasions, you see them sneaking in an you tear them a new *******. And once you get hit by Q from cass, there is no escape.

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at the shop in dominion, wards cant be bought

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
Gorsz:
Anyways I still find this hilarious, you think cassi is broken while I think all the AD meeles/assassins/mobile tanks are broken, that one cassi must have really ****ed you up.

once again. Look at the pick. I am speaking about cass in a positive light because I play her.

BRAGGING. NOT QQING

AxisXIViral

09-23-2011

Cassiopeia is a strong mage in general....

I mained her at the end of season 1 and did quite well, managed to pull my rank out of the pits into silver range pretty easily.