Cass is completely broken on dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

09-23-2011

I think the trick to playing ap on that map is to simply build defensive, you naturally have more base damage then fighters so build to survive. You will get full mana back after fighting on a turret so blow them away. Once mid game comes you can start building raw damage and dominating.

I feel ryze and cass can dominate this map as ap carries. Cass is way stronger then ryze though early game.

Misentro

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTheFeedQueen View Post
mobility meh? permaghost while dancing around your pool of slow with you 1.0 ap ratio per second and an emergancy I WIN button is average at best? Nice one bro
Mobility between towers is huge, and she has none.

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Yet to see Cass on dominion, but, I can see her usefulness as a defender. Her reach and DoT's make capping basically impossible, and charging her isn't going to get rid of her.

On offense, She is one of the people I wouldn't trust to capture anything. Brittle as hell. better used to protect others as they capture by positioning herself infront of the tower. If she gets flanked while capping , she's probably going to get ripped apart.

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemoneMeer View Post
Yet to see Cass on dominion, but, I can see her usefulness as a defender. Her reach and DoT's make capping basically impossible, and charging her isn't going to get rid of her.

On offense, She is one of the people I wouldn't trust to capture anything. Brittle as hell. better used to protect others as they capture by positioning herself infront of the tower. If she gets flanked while capping , she's probably going to get ripped apart.
she is impossible to invade. I defended against 3 champs and stomped them out. She just cant be stopped. All you gotta do is ward the sneak points and bam, no more surprise invasions, you see them sneaking in an you tear them a new *******. And once you get hit by Q from cass, there is no escape.

ZodiarkSavior

09-23-2011

Champions are meant to be broken on Dominion

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemoneMeer View Post

this is the problem though. Who the hell can rip apart cass 1on1. Like really, the only people who could are unviable long cooldown ap carries or tanky dps. Both which are never picked. All those melee champs with no stuns that are common picks get kited and killed before i even get to 70% hp. She is like a walking turret of poison. You better be able to attack from range or stun for a very long time or you're ****ed.

Gorsz

09-23-2011

Quote:
she is impossible to invade. I defended against 3 champs and stomped them out. She just cant be stopped. All you gotta do is ward the sneak points and bam, no more surprise invasions, you see them sneaking in an you tear them a new *******. And once you get hit by Q from cass, there is no escape.

You're so bad lol.

#1 you cant even ward dominion, you're highly irrational and yes I main cassi, and yes she is very squishy. If she does not have her ult up and you flank her she has little to nothing to escape death.

Necks

09-23-2011

And then she says "I need blue buff".

Deus Ex Macarena

09-23-2011

Enemy team has Jax and Akali.

Cass now dies before she can say "But I wanted to ulti"

Quote:
this is the problem though. Who the hell can rip apart cass 1on1. Like really, the only people who could are unviable long cooldown ap carries or tanky dps. Both which are never picked. All those melee champs with no stuns that are common picks get kited and killed before i even get to 70% hp. She is like a walking turret of poison. You better be able to attack from range or stun for a very long time or you're ****ed.
One word makes Cass tremble in fear.

Akali.

And she's one of the top picks for Dominion just because of her ridiculously crazy ability to snowball.

Cythras

09-23-2011

Quote:
They pick yi, tryn. noc, rammus. etc. And all get kited to hell whiel getting cut down. And no one buys defense on dominion which makes it even easier.
I have never kited a yi before, nor have i been kited. not sure how this works.