Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cass is completely broken on dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Real talk. She is the ultimate skirmisher. Especially early game with no towers to protect your ass

TyphoonKing

09-23-2011

my god, cass is now useful

JamesLeBoss

09-23-2011

Her mobility is meh and her dueling is above average at best.

SoIo Wing

09-23-2011

Quote:
TyphoonKing:

lol

Swordwraith

09-23-2011

Quote:
TyphoonKing:

You're kidding right?

She's been one of the best casters for a very long time. She's a consistent high ELO pick.

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
TyphoonKing:

cass is actually one of the top 5 mages in summoners rift. She just wtfstomped dominion though. Last game they screamed so hard when i picked her. I then 1v4'd the enemy team top lane and they all said WTF ROFL.

Simple fact is if you get fighter champs vs cass, you done son. You need traditional tanky dps to stand chance and no one picks them. They pick yi, tryn. noc, rammus. etc. And all get kited to hell whiel getting cut down. And no one buys defense on dominion which makes it even easier.

Sh0ck And Awe

09-23-2011

typhoon #1 troll of the day

Misentro

09-23-2011

Oh you want to cap my tower?
*miasma*
Have fun.

Undervalued

09-23-2011

Quote:
JamesLeBoss:
Her mobility is meh and her dueling is above average at best.

mobility meh? permaghost while dancing around your pool of slow with you 1.0 ap ratio per second and an emergancy I WIN button is average at best? Nice one bro

Systam

09-23-2011

these people wtf are u guys talking about?

Early game with q her damage while not super high is going to add alot of ms to the point itll be hard to catch her. With e high damage less mobility both and shes really strong

Later on with only a WotA shes a highly sustainable duelist who can kite amazingly well especially if you buy ryleis. You see 2/3 coming for ur point and ur team is coming? ult em and they have to back off.

In before people saying cass was/is useless on SR