XP and IP gain in Co-op vs. AI games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roll A D6

09-23-2011

I noticed after playing a Co-op vs. AI game today, that I gained no XP or IP. After a quick Google search, I found that from levels 15 through 30, you have 180 minutes where you can play Co-op vs. AI games and earn XP and IP.

What the hell, Riot? Not everyone wants to play PvP, why restrict your players like this?

Lgv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

This game is not for you.

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Trust me it's for the best. I played a lot of coop because I didn't want to burden human players because I felt like I still had a lot of learn. Turns out, people in PvP are terribad and no one else cares.

Do yourself a favor and run through the burning coal that is solo queue normals. Don't be "that guy" that is level 30 and clueless about the game.

foyd

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisivePlayer View Post
Trust me it's for the best. I played a lot of coop because I didn't want to burden human players because I felt like I still had a lot of learn. Turns out, people in PvP are terribad and no one else cares.
real

Roll A D6

09-23-2011

Quote:

Do yourself a favor and run through the burning coals that is solo queue normals. Don't be "that guy" that is level 30 and clueless about the game.
I have done enough PvP to know that I never want to touch it again. I really don't care about being a high level and not knowing how many hairs are on Ashe's head, I just want to play.

TakumiAkiyama

09-23-2011

Quote:

Do yourself a favor and run through the burning coal that is solo queue normals. Don't be "that guy" that is level 30 and clueless about the game.
^this. I'm level 30 and while i'm not clueless, I can't win a normal game because I treat it as a roflstomp bot game.

Vlademere

09-23-2011

edited:

This prevents players from attaining level 30 in a week (vs bots only) and then facechecking Ranked with 0 PvP experience. It's a good idea imo. Once you reach level 30, XP is worthless anyway. Also, if you could just farm IP all day versus bots, it'd make buying runes/rune pages too easy. Might as well make runes RP valued so people can "buy power" all day. :P

Roll A D6

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlademere View Post
You are only allowed 160minutes of reward time for Co-op Vs. A.I. in a given day. Check the timer next to your "first win of the day" timer, it'll explain this,.
Translation: "I did not read the OP."

BoricuaHLM

09-23-2011

I play these a lot because when I play pvp most of the time I lose because the other team feeds hardcore, even when the enemy team is almost as bad... I play for fun not competition, though Dominon is hell of fun