[Beta Feedback] items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pepijnobody

09-23-2011

Hey riot I played the dominion beta 2 days now and I noticed some things which in my opinion should be adjusted.

first
the items archangel, rod of ages, and manamune are all items based on time or you need a lot of time to get fully stacked. seeing dominion is very fast and over in 15-20 min there is no way to use these to their full potential.

second
Attack related items are increased by about 7 and they are well designed but I think the ability powered champs should get some extra items also not only the sweeper. same goes for tanks, they didnt get any item except the banshee exchange.

third
there is only 1 capture rate modify item which states is unique... there should be more seeing the current item isnt really good to have the meta game is burst, the regen doesnt have any impact ingame

Final
the shop sometimes gets bugged i can't click it right away after loading screen or when I'm just getting back to spawn

I hope you can use this or at least respond to it what your plans are on those subjects.
tottaly love dominion, keep it up!

pepijnobody

09-23-2011

bump

pepijnobody

09-24-2011

bump

KriskZero

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepijnobody View Post
first
the items archangel, rod of ages, and manamune are all items based on time or you need a lot of time to get fully stacked. seeing dominion is very fast and over in 15-20 min there is no way to use these to their full potential.
If Rod of Ages is the first item you focus on, it will reach its potential. As for the other items, agreed. You're simply not casting or attacking minions enough to trigger the proc gains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepijnobody View Post
third
there is only 1 capture rate modify item which states is unique... there should be more seeing the current item isnt really good to have the meta game is burst, the regen doesnt have any impact ingame
Think about it for a moment. Would you really *want* a capture rate item that is a statistically viable option? Rammus is annoying enough as is.