No sound in game play!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Molgore

12-27-2010

No sound in game for me too. Sounds work fine when picking champ and the load screen but then vanish in game. No I dont have sounds muted or I wouldnt be able to hear beginning sounds

Han Yolo Que

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Same deal going on here, Sound works for everything else,Pandora, PvP.net, ect. But not at all in the client.

Jojosun2

01-11-2011

ok i was having this problem and im running windows 7 and this is how i fixed mine so hope it helps. i went into a practice game and there is no sound so i alt+tab out of game and right click on the volume controller thing on the task bar and go to open volume mixer. for some reason one of my Lol sounds sliders was set to 0. i moved all the sliders to full and then my problem was fixed. once again hope this helps.

AkaTheDevil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2011

I sitll have the problem, its been 2 weeks. Out of nowhere. I reinstalled it but doesnt work. The only fix, is to use headset and disable then reanable sound during game

EleVader

01-25-2011

Can someone tell me how to turn off all sounds during game.... annoying things the champions say, the music, everything. i prefer listening to some jazz instead of annoying game sounds

Jonathan Kent

03-01-2011

All my settings are fine. In game menus have sound. Upon entering a game there is no sound. Headset has been plugged in the entire time (G35 Headset Logitech). For fun switched to desktop speakers, now can hear sound. Why is it now my headset can play iTunes, in game menu sound, champ select music, etc.. but not in game?

ipoopmucho

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Kent View Post
All my settings are fine. In game menus have sound. Upon entering a game there is no sound. Headset has been plugged in the entire time (G35 Headset Logitech). For fun switched to desktop speakers, now can hear sound. Why is it now my headset can play iTunes, in game menu sound, champ select music, etc.. but not in game?
i have same deal going on with same headset. started about a week ago. and yes i have all sounds turned up and unmuted.

Kayzar

03-02-2011

Same issue here, happened after this week's update for me. All sounds are up and unmuted, disabled is not checked, sound works totally find on my headset and my speakers for every other application on my computer, including the launcher client before the game has started, once the game loads: No sound.

I have the same headset as the above people, but even without the headset it still has problems.

Kayzar

03-02-2011

Just noticed LoL is now not in my Volume Mixer at all despite that the game is running. Only thing I've done is tried disabling and enabling sound in the game.

Kayzar

03-02-2011

Also it appears that subscribing to this thread only brings me a page that says "Your IP address has been logged"